Partying with Wayne and Lee Asher

Jeremy Hanrahan

Craftsman, <a href="http://www.theory11.com/gear/h
Sep 1, 2007
Simcoe Ontario Canada
Lee stop by Hamilton on your way home, that way I can save on shipping you an Impervious dvd (hahahaha) Dude you are only 25 minites from me.

Jeremy Hanrahan

Element of Surprise

I have to admit that what I heard about this thing lead me to believe that another over-zealous product was going to arrive... and I have to admit that I am pleasantly surprised. I'm sure there will be lots more to come.

To Chris Kenner: Thanks for not telling me much backstage, the element of surprise is certainly nice.

I believe that this will turn out to be an overall good thing.

Now I'm off to go read some more of the forums and possibly post a video.

Peace,

-Christopher

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
As Lapping stated earlier, what I think is the best part about Theory 11 - is that it is 11 magicians, that truly truly care, and are so dedicated to magic that they would set up Theory11, in which countless hours of work must have gone into, for us. So that WE can benefit from their experience

Aug 31, 2007
I know that this will get so much better when time progresses, and I'm looking forward to seeing that. This site is very easy to use, and is very professional. I'm absolutely in love with it. I am extremely happy to see something that is going to be such an impact on the magic community.

Thanks,
-P54

Thanks for the great time at Sorcerer's this year! It was a pleasure meeting all of you! Very nice job with the site too...although I do remember Lee saying something about Flash being a no-no in marketing class ;)

Best of luck with the site guys, I'm breaking a virtual bottle of Champagne over it (although not technically a vessel, I still hope the Champagne will bring it luck);

~Magically Dave

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results