zarrow shuffle battle

Sep 14, 2009
Does anyone want to battle me?

As in... shoot the video today and have it up there for voting....

I already have a video made.. please battle me, it will be well worth it!!!!

Sep 14, 2009
I Watched the two videos in the battle and Riffleactionpalm what the hell, I am mean yeah you did the shuffle but......

Was it a good shuffle?

My friend shot the video literally about ten minutes after showing me the Gary Plants handling on the Zarrow Shuffle.. This video is very old and was m ainly so I could practice it.

Did you like it?

Who did you vote for?
What did you think about the other guy's video?

Jan 10, 2008
LOL. Well the battle lives up to it name in every sense of the word. Do you like the Brad Christian subtitles that I use in my video?

Was it a good shuffle?

My friend shot the video literally about ten minutes after showing me the Gary Plants handling on the Zarrow Shuffle.. This video is very old and was m ainly so I could practice it.

Did you like it?

Who did you vote for?
What did you think about the other guy's video?

Personally I hated both and I didn't even find the humor in either, Yours was just pathetic and what a stupid video... I'm sure that against vimeo's rules. There is a difference between stupid and funny and both were just stupid. I won't vote for either Cause Riffleactionpalm... that wasn't even funny... and I hope you get into serious trouble for that.

Sep 14, 2009
Vid is on private, but still up.. Password for those who want to watch is zarrow

I thought it was fantastic!

How can you hate this?

Are you gay?

Jan 10, 2008
Hell, i'd vote for your video if I could riffleactionpalm. After this battles over i'm going to delete my video, I feel dirty for making it. :D

Dec 18, 2009
If you're going to hate on each other do it via pm. And riffle you must admit thats inappropriate. There is no age limit on the forums so thats pretty messed up.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
Vid is on private, but still up.. Password for those who want to watch is zarrow

I thought it was fantastic!

How can you hate this?

Are you gay?

What a stupid comment, MM is trying to say that by you having that video up in vimeo and IN THEORY11 is just inappropriate
Please keep all content, usernames included, PG-13. All inappropriate content will be deleted .

I dont think you have even read the rules.
Also both videos were just pointless

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results