Getting a kiss successfully after a trick?

Apr 1, 2009
California
A way that worked for me is actually getting a girlfriend... I don't think magic came up once in order to do that. And also, we've been together for several months now... i havent done any tricks on her... okay, maybe one or two, but they werent magic tricks. :p

Sep 1, 2007
First advice:
Borrow 1 dollar from your girl,and transforme it into 100 dollars. She will kiss you!

Second advice:
Girls don't like magicians(from the sexual point of view).

PS:Derren Brown is gay (ask wikipedia)

Apr 1, 2009
California
I wouldn't say girls don't like magicians... girls typically don't like antisocial losers that spend every living moment in their cave of a bedroom in front of the webcam with a deck of cards practicing something noone will ever see. They seem to like personality... if you dont have that, youre working on the wrong thing for all those hours in your room. Magic can be either an amazing quality to have to use to your advantage. Girls seem to like guys who are different and think out of the box... Otherwise, I think I'd still be single... Magicians have that. But the image of a magician isn't all that appealing, believe it or not. To me either. The pros that are trying to change the image, etc... have it down it seems and that works for them. But I watch video after video of amateurs trying to "change" that image. Doesn't work for them at all, and they look like kids just trying to look cool. which in fact does the opposite. Magic can actually be sexy believe it or not. It's mysterious, it can be B.A., etc... It's all about presentation, once again.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Get a deck of blank faced cards. Write "Do the Chicken Dance" on one card and "Kiss Me" on another. Select two beautiful spectators.

Begin the effect by telling the spectator that you have written down different instructions on the card and each spectator has to do what is written on the card. Ask each of them if they agree to do whatever is on the back of the card.

Force the "Do the Chicken Dance" card on the first spectator. Before they look, remind them that they promised to do whatever was on the card. They will probably do a bad version of the Chicken Dance.

Then force the "Kiss Me" card on the second spectator. Before they look remind them that they agreed to do whatever is on the card. When they turn over the card, say "that is unfortunate, but you have do what is on the card." Chances are they will kiss you (on the cheek, the lips, wherever).

If they ask why it is unfortunate before they kiss you, tell them "you have to do what is on the card first and then I'll explain." If they ask after they kiss you then you give the explanation. If they don't ask, then (after the kiss) say "remember I said this is unfortunate, do you want to know why?" They of course will say "yes."

You then explain why it is unfortunate by showing them that every other card in the rest of the deck says "Strip Naked." Chances are they will smack you and have a good laugh. However, they may just smack you. I'm not responsible if they smack you really hard or knee you somewhere you don't want to be kneed.

IMPORTANT: This is not an effect to use a classic force for unless you are 100% accurate. You could get smacked (or kneed) without getting a kiss.

WARNING: Don't practice this effect on your mom or dad.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Reality One,
I must admit that was kind of funny and may actually work 50% of the time.

Secondly as many others have stated....you need a whole lot more going for you than just magic. It takes looks, self confidence, a personality, etc.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
This is sad guys.
A kiss? Really?
You ask this as if it's hard.
You don't need magic to get a kiss or a relationship.

Just flirt.
Dam, you guys act as if magicians don't have natural abilities other than breathing.
We're all human, use your instincts and stop crying like little B*tches.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
haha reality one that was hysterical. i love it. dont need it. but. its really really funny. hahahaha.

dannyt. lyle borders. asherf. all good advice

i agree with haunter the most.

"SWAGGER UP!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 10, 2008
This is sad guys.
A kiss? Really?
You ask this as if it's hard.
You don't need magic to get a kiss or a relationship.

Just flirt.
Dam, you guys act as if magicians don't have natural abilities other than breathing.
We're all human, use your instincts and stop crying like little B*tches.

You know, despite how "heavy-handed" this comment is; I will have to agree with DannyT on this one. Put the friggin' cards away and you see a girl you wanna kiss, just flirt.
I'm gonna tell you guys something from my experience about girls. They are no different from guys as far as "instincts" are concerned. No different what so ever. If there is something about you that she likes, like your appearance, or your personality; then you're in business.
I hope that this thread is a joke...That's all i'm gonna say...

hey man
just asking how
i am not looking for one all the time

i do get kisses in real life

this is only a question about how to perform magic that shows everything about you

If you get kisses in real life, then you don't need to use magic. Needless to say out of all this so it doesn't go any further there's no guarantee way to get a kiss, from magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results