Killers DVD - Daniel Madison and Myles Nakouzi

Apr 26, 2009
Sydney, Straya
Hey Guys,

Just browsing Daniels new site setacovdA.com (Advocates backwards) and found a link at the very bottom right of the products page:

http://setacovdA.com/Products.html

It says: Killers - Daniel Madison and Myles Nakouzi - DVD. I searched but there is no info on it anywhere that I could find.

I just wondered if anybody knows anything about this...

Cheers Aaron

Sep 1, 2007
USA
And if you're not satisfied with D+m playing Air Guitar to Iron Maiden after you get the DVD...

You can't return it because you might reveal the info to somebody else =/.. buy wisely

Apr 1, 2009
California
I've been waiting for their Sponge Bunny DVD to be released.

Killers

3 Discs... 6 Hours.

Everything you could have ever dreamed to know about bunnies made out of sponges... The wait is over...

Disc 1...

Introduction: With revolutionary equipment, little sponge bunnies actually hope around the menu and you swear to yourself that they are jumping out of the screen into your room. The bunnies each hop into a hole and the screen fades away.

Credits.

...Daniel Madison...

Clip shown of Madison performing the bunnies before a small crowd of people outside a pawn shop.

...Myles Nakouzi...

Clip shown of Nakouzi pulling a bunny from his pocket and the camera slowly soars through a crowd of thousands.

Soundtrack plays.

"Intense... I gave up magic after seeing this... my eyes were opened to a whole new world... This is it."
- Michael Ammar

"What the f---.... bunnies.... Madison takes it to a whole new level."
- Genii

"Hello months of therapy..."
- Paul Harris

"Should've been kept underground..."
- De'vo vom Schattenreich

Both artists step towards the screen, "And so it begins... Magic taken to the next level... This... Is... Killers..."

bum bum... bum bum... bum bum..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results