The Lost Manifesto: Third Trick Preview

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello Everybody..I hope everybody are having a great day!!

so...I decided the final name for the compilation of my work...It will be called "The Lost Manifesto" (thanks for suggestions to Sidekick) and It will be out mid-year and also it will include some theory or tips (like this one http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=26111) and other tips I have writed in the last months...

this time the trick I will give for review is called "Now...Where..." is a somehow a transposition where the selected card appears....Nowhere...it requires intermediate knowledge of sleight of hand and some degree of misdirection...those who have reviewed my past effects know that I do put thought on my effects....

I want to point out that this will be the last Card trick in the manifesto out for review...there still 4 effects that will be a surprise when is out...the others ones being called "J:K, New Born,King of Nowhere and Son Of A Thief (which is really hard to do....but really great!!!)" the next effects for review will be of other things like coins, bills, nail and some other stuff up my sleeve...

So...I got a lot of fun the last thread with the funny comments that I decided to make it again...but a little different...the 3 people with the "sadest and funny" reason of why should I give the trick to you...will win....you have until friday...

so....GO!!!!

Dec 5, 2009
I'm 15, and have no money to buy tricks. Plus, my grandmother's only joy is to see magic from me, and her favorites are always your tricks... Plus I was just diagnosed with Stage Pi Gizzard Leukemia...I may not make it till you release the Manifesto. Also, I have dedicated my work to help mistreated and underprivileged goats. If I ever make money from doing one of your tricks at a resturaunt or show, I will give it to the goats to eat. And plus, all of your magic is like an exploding ball of epicness... sob sob...

I'm 15, and have no money to buy tricks. Plus, my grandmother's only joy is to see magic from me, and her favorites are always your tricks... Plus I was just diagnosed with Stage Pi Gizzard Leukemia...I may not make it till you release the Manifesto. Also, I have dedicated my work to help mistreated and underprivileged goats. If I ever make money from doing one of your tricks at a resturaunt or show, I will give it to the goats to eat. And plus, all of your magic is like an exploding ball of epicness... sob sob...

Is that a poorly written excuse for a joke? Because its not funny at all.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
hehe

The lost manifesto...

I still thing it should be called The Lost Vega Files and have it published 2 years after your death.....that would help the sales.....

Luis Vega does put great thought into his tricks, I mean SURE? has already placed it self as my opener. But darn I have to till mid year to see more stuff out the manifesto, so I won't be contending so just wanted to assure you guys that Vega's tricks are amazing!

Good luck to everyone.

Dec 18, 2009
Because I'll grant all your wishes.

And because I know Chuck Norris. (This is the sad reason :()

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx

that is actually very sad....

ok...I must clarify...he did understand the rules... but you can also put a very funny reason or a very sad reason (doesn´t have to be true) ...could be a very funny sad reason...your choice!!

Dec 18, 2009
that is actually very sad....

ok...I must clarify...he did understand the rules... but you can also put a very funny reason or a very sad reason (doesn´t have to be true) ...could be a very funny sad reason...your choice!!

You know he was kidding right...? Like he probably doesn't have leukemia....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results