Hakuna Matata :: Control & Color Change

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Welcome! I think your color change is super good. It was pretty smooth for the most part but you want want to be careful with how fast you you do the change. Sometimes it works and other times it looks rushed. The color is super good so there is no need to make it go too quickly. A bit slower and the audience will love it.

As for the the control, it was messy. It was not very smooth in my opinion and really looked fishy. I would make sure to work to make it better. Love the change though! Good work!

And you are saying you are a beginner? If thats true, I am damn impressed!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
You flashed a little bit at about 1:25.

Looks good, but also resembles (to me) the Clipshift. You're not doing exactly the same maneuver but I think it would be in the same family, so to speak. You may want to get in contact with Chad Nelson and see what he has to say on the subject.

Your handling is very smooth and it looks great. I'd like to see a few repetitions of the change without the editing, though. All the sudden blackouts were distracting.

Mar 11, 2010
thanks for the comments, and in my opinion. This change is more like that of the Gorilla clipshift Change: D, the name of the song is Cluekid - Shamrock

Apr 7, 2009
Switzerland
Yeah, looks quite good. I'd have found it also better without all these cuts.
But nice job on the color change. In my point of view I find the control impractical though.

Mar 15, 2010
I hope this isn't considered exposing anything, seeing as this is not a published move (well it kind of is). To me this looks like a kelly cop, just done length wise as opposed to width wise. Study lennart greens material and you will find that he does something almost identical, only his happens of the table. Kudos though for coming up with something on your own.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results