Birthday Party for 40+ People...Advice Needed

Dec 28, 2009
arkansas
hey yall im going to do a big family birthday party ill be doing card magic and i think i should find routines what do u yall think are good routines this is all card magic and coin and rubberband so help me out

Nov 7, 2009
Just stick with your normal tricks... They should be fine...
But if you have to do a 'stage' performance then do Gazzos tossed out deck or Invisible Deck.

Nov 7, 2009
umm idk i dont use them just need a diff reaction i no so much i can do

You know one of the rules is be punctual....
Im pretty sure your saying: I don't know... I dont use them, I just want a different reaction, I only know so much. And I tried to correct it and it still didn't make any sense....

Apr 22, 2009
Perform angle zero, it's such an easy trick and scares the pants off of laymen. I saw a friend of mine named Espen perform it on Norway's got Talent. He gave an orange to the judges to hold on to. After he vanished the corner it was shown to be in the orange. Doing something like that at a birthday party would be amazing. Maybe put it in a birthday baloon? (hmmm)

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Well... As I can see that you are not big on the forums, seeing you only have 16 posts. So I won't be so mad about the misspelling... Kind of. Anyway I would say, pick up Mark Wilsons Course from a local borders. Its very good. Don't worry about the skill level, because it does have a range of difficulty levels.

Hope this helps.

-blake.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
You know one of the rules is be punctual....
Im pretty sure your saying: I don't know... I dont use them, I just want a different reaction, I only know so much. And I tried to correct it and it still didn't make any sense....

Ah, that helps clarify. Some days I just don't feel like deciphering.

I would definitely recommend you check out a few things: a Svengali deck, and a stripper deck. Then also pick up a booklet with some tricks using these decks. There are some fantastic ideas using these decks. And lots of ideas available. Easily the best bang for your buck

If you are feeling a tad more ambitious, check out a book with some ideas using the Si Stebbins stack. Again, lots out there on that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results