Big Brother Strikes Again

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
Well, for All Hallow's Eve, I was going to escape from a straight jacket in homage to Erich Weiss... except I would be upside down, 50 ft in the air with the rope holding me on fire.... unfortunately, when the Commander of the FOB heard about it, he put a great big "NO GO" out...

*sigh* Beat down by the man.... again.

Although, he did say that I could escape on the ground... so I'm going to escape from the straight jacket... with the jacket on fire. ;)

Video shall be posted when complete. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well, for All Hallow's Eve, I was going to escape from a straight jacket in homage to Erich Weiss... except I would be upside down, 50 ft in the air with the rope holding me on fire.... unfortunately, when the Commander of the FOB heard about it, he put a great big "NO GO" out...

*sigh* Beat down by the man.... again.

Although, he did say that I could escape on the ground... so I'm going to escape from the straight jacket... with the jacket on fire. ;)

Video shall be posted when complete. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Sounds great Max. Be sure to film it and then upload the finished video here so we can all see you escape from a flaming straight jacket. Be careful, and have fun out there!

//David.Misner::

I always thought FOB meant "Fresh Off the Boat" like immigrants haha. Or it's the name for the electronic coder that my mom use to use to get into our apartment. But, have fun, I'm going to be blowing things up and being a deviant little child, take a break from the magic.

-RA69

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Ohhhhh! I figured that you were Army, but I didn't know you were stationed over seas!
But yes, an escape such as that probably would be a saftey hazard (even though you would probably be safe)

D

Deleted member 2755

Good luck with your escape, I look forward to seeing it:)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results