Prequel?

Sep 20, 2008
EGYPT
hey everyone,do u guys know that on youtube yesterday dan and dave released a tutorial for their new flourish prequel but when i woke up today it was gone i saw it yesterday and i think it might of been a mistake.

Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
It was not a mistake they released it for a bit then made it private. They later Tweeted they would release it again. That was yesterday..so I'm not sure about today.

May 10, 2010
First off I think it was called Prequel a few months ago, but D&D changed it to Preqel now. Ok this was just a lame point. Also, Preqel is a flourish, so I reckon this thread should be moved to the Cardistry/Flourishing section, not the Card Magic section.

Anyway, Preqel was released as a "thank you" flourish tutorial to the fans. In addition, 3 different competitions were issued to the fans that were related to this new flourish. Of which, the prizes of these competitions are seriously godly, I suggest you check out the details here. Oh and drool over them.

I love this flourish, I've been at it for hours and I have the basics down already. The Buck twins do it at a ridiculously amazing speed within 4 to 5 seconds, while I do it about three times slower... Guess I have work to do!

To Dan and Dave, thanks for this tutorial! Appreciate it. :)

Jun 30, 2010
hey everyone,do u guys know that on youtube yesterday dan and dave released a tutorial for their new flourish prequel but when i woke up today it was gone i saw it yesterday and i think it might of been a mistake.

what is the link to their youtube channel?.
im new here.

thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results