Pass Battle

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Dang, this was tough, because both of you did quite well, but I definitely had to go for ReadMoreMagicBooks video. An amazing pass. Definitely can see the hard work you've put into that man.

Both of you actually did well though! Surprising! Most of the time someone doesn't even post a video. It's good to see a quality battle and not some "kewl card trick battle". Good job!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I can see scarecrow, I knew he was going to win anyway. I seem in on ExoMagic's tinychat all the time. The only thing I have to say about my competition is that the camera he used was a low frame rate camera. I could have shot it with my webcam too and make it look perfect. However, I used an HD camera to capture every frame. I'm not saying mine was better, but the only way to really compare is to have a decent frame rate camera. It's difficult to know how good something actually is on camera, you have to see it in person; which is why i dont like battles.

Thanks for your input.

-Casey

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I can see scarecrow, I knew he was going to win anyway. I seem in on ExoMagic's tinychat all the time. The only thing I have to say about my competition is that the camera he used was a low frame rate camera. I could have shot it with my webcam too and make it look perfect. However, I used an HD camera to capture every frame. I'm not saying mine was better, but the only way to really compare is to have a decent frame rate camera. It's difficult to know how good something actually is on camera, you have to see it in person; which is why i dont like battles.

Thanks for your input.

-Casey

Oh yes, it's one reason why I stopped participating battles. It's something you should be aware of if you do want to participate.

I remember losing a sleight battle in which my video was clearly and distinctly the better performance of the sleight (as noted by my opponent) but lost for a reason I cannot explain, except to say "ignorant amateurs".

Just one of the pitfalls of the battle arena.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results