Trying to decide

Mar 15, 2009
Minnesota
Hey guys,

I can afford either Levit or the Dangerous DVD kit. For those of you that have either or both, which would you recommend?

I am mainly a card worker, but I am looking for a good, fairly inexpensive go-to levitation.

Thanks!

- Ian

Jun 10, 2010
Hey guys,

I can afford either Levit or the Dangerous DVD kit. For those of you that have either or both, which would you recommend?

I am mainly a card worker, but I am looking for a good, fairly inexpensive go-to levitation.

Thanks!

- Ian

I'm a great fan of d+M's work, and I despise tricks that require any sort of gimmick, so I would recommend Dangerous. Good for people just getting started into magic and flourishing, although some of it is advanced. A few of them are more sybil variations rather than original flourishes, but they're still a great place to start. So I'd go with the Dangerous DVDs, and not Levit.

Dangerous is good dvd i see this dvd every day (motions no mustique)is a good cardistry traning and good "killtime"
Daniel creater more 10 gimmicks and all gimmicks is amazing (my favorite is "Rip")In his site you see all gimmicks in pdf books

Apr 20, 2010
Ditto with above. I've only heard good things about dangerous. Although I can't knock Levit, it is fairly new and we don't know all it can do. I have the tarantula and love it TONS. Now you can get it for <$50 on the web if you look.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results