Rising card app update

Jul 5, 2010
BEHIND YOU
Ever since ipod touch/iphone's O.S.4 update the rising card app doesn't look right. if you have it you now what I mean. if you don't have it go to the to of your screen and click 'back'. :) T11 please update it.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Your wish is our command. This has actually been in the works for quite some time and is close to completion. Converting Rising Card to iOS4 required us to essentially re-write the entire app, making the whole shebang more deceptive than the original - and loaded with new features. We were hoping to have this finished in time for the new site launch, but bug fixes and site polish required our immediate attention. This is on the priority list now, though, and we're hoping to get it wrapped up ASAP!

Jul 5, 2010
BEHIND YOU
Your wish is our command. This has actually been in the works for quite some time and is close to completion. Converting Rising Card to iOS4 required us to essentially re-write the entire app, making the whole shebang more deceptive than the original - and loaded with new features. We were hoping to have this finished in time for the new site launch, but bug fixes and site polish required our immediate attention. This is on the priority list now, though, and we're hoping to get it wrapped up ASAP!

Awesome! Are you going to be able to select different deck?

Jan 26, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
Unfortunately, I believe it is true. If you have a Droid, you could get E's invisible deck app. I've heard good reviews for it. just go the the Droid market and search invisible deck.

Cheers!
Matt M

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results