When Is Smoke going to get here?

Aug 6, 2008
I ordered smoke and a deck of Sentinels from Theory11 on 11/14/2010. On my account page it says they were shipped on 11/15/2010. It is 12/3/2010 and I have still not recieved them.. I ordered the normal shipping 4-7 bussiness days it has been way longer than that.. I thought Theory 11s shipping was on time.

Oct 7, 2010
yeah my orders (friend ordered for me) is a bit behind too, had the first class internationnal shipping, package info said something about being accepted nov 19, 2010. Hope it gets here soon, can't wait

guys..
i think T11 products are out of stocks..
coz im also order SMOKE during BLACK FRIDAY..
its said shipped also but i dont get notification mail about the tracking number..

did you guys got the notification email consist the tracking number??

Aug 6, 2008
nope... but my shipping method was the standard one so I dont think it comes with a tracking number. Hope it gets here soon its been Forever!

Oct 7, 2010
well i got a tracking number from them, but it's trash, it tells you like nothing about where it's at, whens it's gonna arrive etc.

what kind of shipping that you choose?
im choosing First-Class Mail International and it does have the tracking number..
but it wont tell detail about where your package is..
just tell you that the package on the way to your house..

for me it takes 2 weeks to arrived in indonesia..
but the problem now im not yet received any notification email..
i hope they will sent it as soon as possible, or within next week..

or maybe J.bayme will answer for us:D

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Yeah I've been having the same problem b/c T11 stuff usually gets to me in like 3-4 days and I still don't have it nor did I receive a tracking number. I imagine that this is because of the Black Friday madness as this is when I ordered my stuff

It goes the same with me.
But I've got a notification mail that tells about the stock of SMOKE will be available around 1st of Dec.
then I saw on my T11 account that my SMOKE has been shipped but I didn't get any shipping notification mail.
So I guess they haven't shipped it yet cos I bought Dresscode and D1IE yesterday and they have sent me the shipping notification mail.

So,hopefully that J.Bayme or Customer Support reading this, when will the SMOKE ready?

PS: @ inedhowetrust89: I'm also from Indonesia. Nice to meet you. :)

Nov 25, 2010
"Apologies for the delayed response here guys. Smoke is officially back in as of today and all orders containing Smoke will be shipped out ASAP. SillyRabbit you should be receiving a shipment confirmation anytime now. Have a rock'n week."
Tuesday 30th November

This is what the Bryant said on my post about SMOKE.

It goes the same with me.
But I've got a notification mail that tells about the stock of SMOKE will be available around 1st of Dec.
then I saw on my T11 account that my SMOKE has been shipped but I didn't get any shipping notification mail.
So I guess they haven't shipped it yet cos I bought Dresscode and D1IE yesterday and they have sent me the shipping notification mail.

So,hopefully that J.Bayme or Customer Support reading this, when will the SMOKE ready?

PS: @ inedhowetrust89: I'm also from Indonesia. Nice to meet you. :)

oh helloo....
your indo??
if you dont mind add me on MSN we can chat...^^

Oct 8, 2007
Charleston, SC
It's been a a whirlwind of a week for all. From Black Friday, to the newest releases and shipping delays - our coffee and sushi addictions have only increased. We haven't stepped foot away from our command post except to sleep under them. SillyRabbit I did indeed state that Smoke would ship "ASAP."

At the time I predicted and believed all orders containing Smoke would ship out without further delay. What I didn't take into account was the influx of millions of packages due to the holiday season and the affect it would have on our supply chain. We unexpectedly ran low on both DVD's and gimmicks.

I quickly expedited all supplies to our warehouse but neglected to inform the most important people in this process of these issues - all of you. I can't apologize enough for the disappointment due to the empty mailboxes. I truly let the ball drop here guys, and I'm sorry.

Moments ago I checked and the remaining Smoke components will arrive by Wednesday. We'll work double and triple overtime to ensure your orders get out as fast as our hands can pack. My intent has always been and will continue to be delivery of the highest quality product in the fastest manner possible.

If you have questions, concerns, or want to throw rotten digital fruit directly at me - please do so. Have a wonderful and safe start to your December!

Bryant

oh helloo....
your indo??
if you dont mind add me on MSN we can chat...^^

I don't have MSN, but I'll add you to my YM. :)

Moments ago I checked and the remaining Smoke components will arrive by Wednesday. We'll work double and triple overtime to ensure your orders get out as fast as our hands can pack. My intent has always been and will continue to be delivery of the highest quality product in the fastest manner possible.

If you have questions, concerns, or want to throw rotten digital fruit directly at me - please do so. Have a wonderful and safe start to your December!

Bryant

So, everything should be -or hopefully- ready this Wednesday?
And don't worry, I won't throw any rotten digital fruit to you, just make sure you put a deck of Jerry Nugget or White Centurions along with SMOKE DVD and Gimmick. ;)

Mar 18, 2009
oh.. i thought i was the only one with the SMOKE problem.. anyway thanks for the heads up, been waiting patiently since Nov.18. hope confirmation arrives soon :D

Just got my confirmation today, and as a bonus there seems to be scratch cards in the order. I placed the order on black friday so it is cool to get a few scratch cards when I wasn't supposed to. Just scratched off 9 of them though and won nothing. I expect the next 12 to say the same.

Oct 8, 2007
Charleston, SC
UPDATE!

All backorders of Smoke are out the door or about to be handed over to their respective shipping companies. The trucks are being loaded as we speak. If your order contained any gear like the Jacks and Jokers t's / hats, those are still awaiting shipment. We expect more stock of our gear section to be in any day now. We also have a little surprise in that area so stay tuned.

Regarding the extra holiday cards placed in orders prior to the actual contest beginning - that's true. A majority of the orders that were back-ordered were lucky enough to have the Holiday Cards included. I can't say exactly which ones but we tried out best to include as many as possible. Consider it a thank you for your patience.

Have a rock'n holiday!

Dec 1, 2010
Aww No! i found out they shipped it early this moring so im not getting it today! this was the trick that got me this show im doing tonight. I lost it when we moved and they really wanted me to preform this effect....:(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results