When Is Smoke going to get here?

Nov 9, 2010
UPDATE!

All backorders of Smoke are out the door or about to be handed over to their respective shipping companies. The trucks are being loaded as we speak. If your order contained any gear like the Jacks and Jokers t's / hats, those are still awaiting shipment. We expect more stock of our gear section to be in any day now. We also have a little surprise in that area so stay tuned.

Regarding the extra holiday cards placed in orders prior to the actual contest beginning - that's true. A majority of the orders that were back-ordered were lucky enough to have the Holiday Cards included. I can't say exactly which ones but we tried out best to include as many as possible. Consider it a thank you for your patience.

Have a rock'n holiday!

Sounds great, Bryant! Are we still to expect an e-mail confirmation when it's officially delivered?

Oct 8, 2007
Charleston, SC
I looked into both parcels (rasenshuriken14 / MarcusChristiansen) and as stated no specific location information is available as of yet. It's hard to say when the U.S. Postal Service will update their tracking information.

As I'm sure you know from previous orders the USPS can be quite delayed when updating that system, especially around the holiday season. It tends to be done in cycles, so all the sudden you'll see a large amount of progress. Rest assured all back-orders, except those previously specified, are well on the way to the ship address specified.

Nov 9, 2010
I looked into both parcels (rasenshuriken14 / MarcusChristiansen) and as stated no specific location information is available as of yet. It's hard to say when the U.S. Postal Service will update their tracking information.

As I'm sure you know from previous orders the USPS can be quite delayed when updating that system, especially around the holiday season. It tends to be done in cycles, so all the sudden you'll see a large amount of progress. Rest assured all back-orders, except those previously specified, are well on the way to the ship address specified.

Great, thanks for the update!

Mar 18, 2009

Thank you very much for the update! it is appreciated :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results