Peter Loughran presents Pop-Card

Nov 10, 2007
Hello everyone. Thanks for the kind comments. A lot of work has went into this effect and we are pleased with the outcome. It has become a staple effect of our show.

We just performed POP-CARD this past weekend in our stage show and received an outstanding review from it. People tend to talk about this one trick as they can relate to it. Audience members tend to have a tough time relating to objects or props that are not normal day to day items. So now the audience has something that they can actually relate to.

We are excited to release this effect so that EVERYONE can experience the phenomenon of what POP-CARD can deliver to your show as it has for ours.

Thanks

Sep 9, 2007
this effect sounds like and awesome idea and i'll probably check it out, but i can't imagine making it look impromptu....

"and just for such an occasion, i have a pop-tart....." (reaches in pocket)

Sep 2, 2007
Since this is a thread about the Pop-Card, I thought I'd talk about it. :D

This sounds like the perfect breakfast trick -- indelibly delicious. I can't wait to see the effect. Hopefully, it's not fire hazard for my toaster.

Cheers,
JTM

Since this is a thread about the Pop-Card, I thought I'd talk about it. :D

This sounds like the perfect breakfast trick -- indelibly delicious. I can't wait to see the effect. Hopefully, it's not fire hazard for my toaster.

Cheers,
JTM

You better have fire insurance! You know what would be cool as well is having two chosen cards available since theirs two to a package I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results