Propaganda's being reprinted?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I have great news and good news and bad news. The bad news is that we have no immediate plans to reprint the Propaganda decks in their original form. That doesn't mean we won't ever, but not right now. The good news is we are hard at work on the second edition. And the great news is that it will be awesome.

Nov 29, 2010
Indiana
dang. I wish I would have found this site WAYYYYY sooner. Propaganda's look spectacular and my personal favorite, looks-wise at least.

Jul 7, 2010
I have great news and good news and bad news. The bad news is that we have no immediate plans to reprint the Propaganda decks in their original form. That doesn't mean we won't ever, but not right now. The good news is we are hard at work on the second edition. And the great news is that it will be awesome.

That's awesome. I knew t11 thanks to propaganda deck. Prop are the most beautiful playing cards ever, for me. I hope that great news soon.

greetings,

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the quick answer JB! Will the 2nd ed. be considerably different, if it is I should grab some of the first editions now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results