Alchemy coin vanish

Jan 1, 2011
Hi all,

I just bought this trick today and have started practicing it. I think it is great so far, however the promotional page states 'no gimmicks', and whilst this is technically true, there is one important pre-requisite for this trick that will make it impossible to do 'ad hoc' under certain circumstances.

I'm not sure how much can be said in the promotional page, but some hint that a certain level of 'preparedness' beforehand will be required.

Cheers!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hi all,

I just bought this trick today and have started practicing it. I think it is great so far, however the promotional page states 'no gimmicks', and whilst this is technically true, there is one important pre-requisite for this trick that will make it impossible to do 'ad hoc' under certain circumstances.

I'm not sure how much can be said in the promotional page, but some hint that a certain level of 'preparedness' beforehand will be required.

Cheers!

It's not preparation. If you are doing gigs or going somewhere in a dressy casual manner, there shouldn't be any problems at all.

liquidsn

Tony Chang / Creator, Be Kind Change, DVR, The Uni
Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I have not downloaded this 1on1 but it looks like I should be able to do the Muscle Pass. Is that true?

no muscle pass needed.

This is a great coin trick that everyone interested in good visual coin magic should get.

Sep 1, 2007
I can safely say that about 90% of everyone who buys this won't use it, the original move is more practical. For those looking for an honest review other than "buy this". It's the effect you can do for one or two people but you mainly pay $10 so you can practice it at home and show other magicians.

Nov 7, 2009
Paris, France
I can safely say that about 90% of everyone who buys this won't use it, the original move is more practical. For those looking for an honest review other than "buy this". It's the effect you can do for one or two people but you mainly pay $10 so you can practice it at home and show other magicians.

Then 90% are wasting it. It's nothing short an offbeat miracle for a few persons.

Z

Zach Lambert

Hmmmmmm... This reminds me a LOT of Shoot Ogawa's vanish...... hmm..........................

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
awfully shortsighted of you. And even if you may be right about the 90% it says much more about the state of individuals that frequent this forum. Its a great piece of magic with infinite applications, ive already incorporated it into no less then 3 routines and it fits like it was made for them. Its a true great buy. recommend it to any SERIOUS coin magicians, or anyone looking to become one, not just kids that want a "super clean, two double lifts, barely any skill involved, cant fail, same thing just repackaged" card trick. Its a very nice addition. Keep more stuff like this coming T11, and lets see more Ben

Sep 1, 2007
awfully shortsighted of you. And even if you may be right about the 90% it says much more about the state of individuals that frequent this forum. Its a great piece of magic with infinite applications, ive already incorporated it into no less then 3 routines and it fits like it was made for them. Its a true great buy. recommend it to any SERIOUS coin magicians, or anyone looking to become one, not just kids that want a "super clean, two double lifts, barely any skill involved, cant fail, same thing just repackaged" card trick. Its a very nice addition. Keep more stuff like this coming T11, and lets see more Ben

Just because it's difficult doesn't mean it belongs in any serious coin magicians act. It has no more applications than any other complete vanish, yet it involves more risk and has angle issues.

It looks great, and in the right situations it might have a use. However, Ben makes this look very good but T11 is making this sound more practical than it is.

I would say it lends no assumptions to the skill of people on this forum, had this been sold anywhere else I would say the same thing. Actually, I think the majority of people on this forum are some of the most practice driven individuals I've seen anywhere, trying to get moves and effects to look just as good as the previews they saw them in.

I don't think I'm being short sighted, everything on this forum tends to be over hyped, I'm just trying to add realism into the equation so people know that what they're buying isn't the next revolution in coin magic.

Oct 11, 2007
I am very intrigued by this, but I won't want to buy it unless I could use it in my tablehopping for a restaurant job. Could anyone tell me if it is practical for a restaurant and table setting?

Jan 1, 2011
I am very intrigued by this, but I won't want to buy it unless I could use it in my tablehopping for a restaurant job. Could anyone tell me if it is practical for a restaurant and table setting?

I'd say if you are standing up, and your audience is sitting down, then it could be tricky. Ideally you would like the audience at same (eye) level as you, in front of you.

It is also angle sensitive, so if you have other tables beside and behind you, then you won't be able to do this trick.

Sep 1, 2007
Oops, my bad english got in the way :) Thanks for correcting me

Got your back bro haha

I'd say if you are standing up, and your audience is sitting down, then it could be tricky. Ideally you would like the audience at same (eye) level as you, in front of you.

It is also angle sensitive, so if you have other tables beside and behind you, then you won't be able to do this trick.

Yeah, depending on the restaurant the back angles wouldn't be so bad, but you definitely don't want to be squatting down to your audience, or kneeling.

Sep 30, 2009
Elkhart, IN
I just got this today and I must say WOW! I'm trying to build my coin arsenal and this one will go there (once I learn it that is). Some of it is challenging but if it was all real easy, everyone and there brother would be doing it. I like that stuff that makes you work for the results. If you are a "move" junkie then this is for you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results