Magic in The Mall

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
So I decided to go to the mall this weekend and film some magic and hopefully get some good reactions. This video is also for a Media class project too.

Let me know what you think. :)

[video=youtube;MZE-PM-ePYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZE-PM-ePYM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you got some pretty good reactions. Though I do agree that your 4for4 switch is exposed and would like to add that your Elmsley Count is very suspicious looking. Try to actually take the card instead of clipping it between your fingers.

Jun 1, 2009
I agree with the above about the 4 for 4 switch. But the mall magic seemed to go well.
I live in Franklin, so I'm like 20 minutes from the Cool Springs mall, next time to plan on going hit me on up on facebook and maybe we can meet up and jam together!

Jacob

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Dude, the reactions were awesome.

4X4 should be cut out, as stated above. Also, you should learn a better handling for CMH. The method you're using looks un-natural and even has something stick out to the keen observer after the move.

Also, since this is for a media class there are two words you should be familiar with. "Copyright Infringement". You can't use copyrighted music in your videos unless you have written permission from the owner. I know it sounds lame and everyone does it anyway, but you could get sued for it if someone actually gave a damn. Go with Royalty Free music, or music that you create yourself!

Other than that, I enjoyed it. Don't be afraid to take 'French Kiss' to the next level performance wise by making it intimate (when appropriate)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Nice reactions. CMH needs some work with the handling. It needs to be a lot smoother and the move happens on a pull back beat. The rubber bands should be at the finger tips up by the nail of the finger at the start and finish. Great to see people out performing.

Jan 20, 2009
California
The only thing i want to point out is when you are doing the crazy man's handcuffs
you should start with the rubbeband on then index finger and
end with it on the index finger, it will help hide the method,the way you are doing
it i can see the switch, keep in mind just because someone does not say
anything does not mean they did not spot it.

Sep 30, 2009
Elkhart, IN
Nice stuff. The thing you did with "Pressure" was awesome. Letting them take it out is the best. I will have to agree on the CMH, but otherwise great stuff.

Jul 17, 2010
I KNOW HOW TO DO THE FOUR FOR FOUR SWITCH NOW!!!

haha jk.. that part should be taken out, or shot at a better angle.

If this is for a multimedia class, one thing I would suggest - on certain parts like "pressure" when talking is taken place, lower the music so you can hear whats going on and fade it back up... it doesn't all need to be straight music.. add some voice..

Your Elmesly count needs some work.. try not to CLIP the card...

but reactions were nice.. love the pressure reaction.. ahha, good stuff

Dec 26, 2009
Ok. I am not going to sit here and say the same things everyone else has already said, so I will point something else out that no one else has. How in the eff are you snapping with your ring finger?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results