Royalty free Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2011
There are also some places to get royalty free music e.g incompetech.com or proscores by Video Copilot which has some good stuff for trailers.

Anyway, these are just some alternatives.

im not sure how that would work joey i'll see how many i get then i may start charging but as of now it'll prly be a barder system untill i figure things out
and jfergz i can try my best just send me a pm about what you are lookin for

Feb 16, 2009
columbus, OH
I was referring to the epic score music in magic trailers Chris. It makes everything better ;) But I like your idea, it's good for those who don't have the resources.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Suppppppp!

Some of you know that I have been a DJ/Producer for almost as long as I have been a magician. I have made TONS of beats over the years, and may even have some to give away...

(I produced the track for my Illuminate DVD as well as music for Jeff McBride's wife, Abbi...http://vegasvortex.com/pages/EtCReSpun)

PM me and lemmie know what cha want, and I will see what I can do. If not me, hit up the guy who comsumes everything...hahahhah.

Mike

Hey Zach. I made that track for a download im working on right now. So i guess technically its free. I am offering services to make some loop tracks to help some people out. there is a slight "cost" though but dont worry you wont loose money over it. Just hit me up for the help.
and consipracy52, congrats on getting top download, but as we know, the music has nothing to really do with the effect getting number 1 :). and some people cant afford proscores or are not willing to download it. also alot of the proscore music is really "epic" and i feel are better for chase scenes haha. Thats just my opinion though. but yea proscores is an option. Im just offering my small talent to help out the other people not able to find good music, buy, or create their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results