Saturday Night Contest: Crazy Cuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2007
California
My variation of the Leno cut :D haha no, I call it the pear display...it's really dumb.

Attachments

• DSCF1450 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1450 (Small).JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 174
Sep 1, 2007
I think there are really two categories here. The displays (taped cards together forming big stuff) and the Cut in-the-hands types. I think there should be two prizes lol. :)

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Ok guys I have a little story behind this,

when i told my dad about this over the phone because I was at my mom's he couldn't wait to see it over the computer.

About an hour later he showed up at my doooor step with about 20 bicycle decks scissors and glue and he said "Me and you gonna win this together".

I was so suprised and you ahve no Idea what it would meen for me and my dad to win this.

This si my real first father son activitie in about 5 years after my parents got a divorce.

Sorry, I don't wnat to make it sound liek I am trieing to suck up I just thought I woudl throw it in cause I am just soo happy and I want everyone to know :D

ANyways here it is.

Used:
-20 Bicycle decks
-Two rolls of tape.
-some shiskeabob sticks.
-and time

contest002.jpg

contest001.jpg

contest005.jpg

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Here is mine, I used paper clips, but only 4, if I used more it would be even cooler.
I call it the Salamander, that's a pretty good name for something I just made up on the spot
I am the only one who didn't use glue though, thats because I don't have any decks to waste, I came up with a pretty bad substitute

Attachments

• CIMG1248fdbdf.jpg
    CIMG1248fdbdf.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Ok guys I have a little story behind this,

when i told my dad about this over the phone because I was at my mom's he couldn't wait to see it over the computer.

About an hour later he showed up at my doooor step with about 20 bicycle decks scissors and glue and he said "Me and you gonna win this together".

I was so suprised and you ahve no Idea what it would meen for me and my dad to win this.

This si my real first father son activitie in about 5 years after my parents got a divorce.

Sorry, I don't wnat to make it sound liek I am trieing to suck up I just thought I woudl throw it in cause I am just soo happy and I want everyone to know

ANyways here it is.

Used:
-20 Bicycle decks
-Two rolls of tape.
-some shiskeabob sticks.
-and time

Attachments

• contest002.jpg
    contest002.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 234
Aug 31, 2007
In celebration of thanksgiving,

I call it "The gobble fan"

BOO YA!

Attachments

• Photo 89.jpg
    Photo 89.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 111
Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
Well, this is the best I could scrape with short notice.. T_T

The ritz crackers are just random I guess...lol..

Attachments

• Random.JPG
    Random.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results