Saturday Night Contest: Crazy Cuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2007
Hey Kaite. I have made my pic. but I'm not sure how to post it. How can i post an attachment? Srry, I'm new here and I don't really know how to do a lot of things. Thanx!

Sep 2, 2007
To attach a file to a new post, simply click the "[Manage Attachments]" button at the bottom of the post composition page -- the place where you type the post that you would like to submit -- and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive or from a website.

Then, click upload -- make sure it uploads -- and after posting, the image attachments will display a thumbnail.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 10, 2007
Hm...I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have more than one picture...but I just couldn't decide.

This first one has absolutely no tape, glue, or nothing.

DSC00805.JPG

This second one...is my masterpiece...not really..

Card Armor.JPG

Hehe...

Nov 17, 2007
My Submission

5 hours of solid work + 6 decks + 1 roll of tape + A lot of paper cuts + a camera = THIS:

Attachments

• WHOA!.jpg
    WHOA!.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 194
Oct 11, 2007
Here is my photo I know its ridicoulus but thats the purpose :p

Attachments

• king of kings.JPG
    king of kings.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 171
Sep 1, 2007
UK
If this isn't "Crazy", then what is?

If this isn't classed as "crazy", then I don't know what is...

Introducing...

The "SMELL MY FOOT" Cut

Completely hands free, only uses your nose and your feet throughout the entire cut...

cutstep1.png

Sorry about that...

Huruey

Attachments

• cutstep1.jpg
    cutstep1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
its supposed to be a cut that uses tape glue etc.. not a lets spread the cards out and tape them and maybe we could win contest if you read the thing on the main page corectly it says a cut that uses tape glue etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results