How Do You End Your ACR?

Jun 1, 2009
If I have larger pockets (like my cargo shorts) I show it jumping from pocket to pocket, and then the whole deck vanishes except for their card. Currently I use the pop up move to end it, by having them focus on the card.
I'm hoping to get Freedom Pack by Justin Miller as an ending, and I'm also currently working on some of the different versions of Redemption to see which one will work best.
I think experimenting with endings or presentations, or even adding, taking away, or tweaking certain phases of an ACR can help you come up with the best one possible. Just because you have one now doesn't mean it can't or shouldn't be changed.

Also, was that the Cool Springs mall?

Jun 1, 2009
Nice! I'm like 20 minutes from there, next time you go let me know and maybe we can meet up.

Apr 20, 2010
Just like yours, with a card to mouth. It always hits hard.

Your techniques are smooth and you've got most the subtleties down. My only critique is obtaining your break for a double.

I bet this thread will get interesting, good idea :).

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
Since I'm not the biggest fan of gimmicks, I go with either card to mouth or a one-handed colour change of mine, code named The Handjob. :cool:

Feb 4, 2008
I'm boring.I usually go with the old standby. Card to wallet. Sometimes I use Pixel. If I do my Twilight Angels ACR then it usually ends inside my zippo lighter(my "Angel Catcher")

Nov 24, 2011
This is a very good question. I have numerous ways I end my ACR but, I like to use a face up card reveal I learned from Ninja 1 or I use a card to pockect and sometimes I use Chris Ballinger's Redemption.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I keep the card and tell them "since you picked it from 51 others and sealed your name on it. Its loyalty isn't to me anymore..." I leave with the signed card put back in the deck.
Later when they want to go home for that evening they find the card staring back at them in their seat or at their windshield of their car.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
That's one effect that I never want to know the method for. I get a little giddy every time that I see it :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results