Saturday Night Contest - Making Holiday Magic!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Happy Holidays, everyone! The week is upon us - the last few days of 2011, and a very exciting week with FIVE new releases upcoming. To keep things festive and to keep everyone in that holiday mood, this week's SNC is all about the holidays!

One thing that everyone here at theory11 loves about the Holiday Season is the feeling of magic that people receive. Whether it be opening up a gift, or being with loved ones, we love it. We also love magic itself. And we want you guys to get into the Holiday Magic mood this week, for tonight’s SNC!

The challenge tonight is to use any Christmas/Holiday related item (For example: ornaments, candy, bells, etc.) and create an effect using those types of items! You can perform a broken and restored candy cane, torn and restored ribbon, torn and restored wrapping paper, Miser's Dream with a Santa Hat, self lighting candle, self extinguishing candle, etc. Ideas are only limited by your imagination!

You should upload your video submission to YouTube, Vimeo, or any other website in which we can view your video in response to THIS forum thread. Please make sure video settings are set to PUBLIC so we can judge it! We are giving you a FULL 24 HOURS to participate in the contest. Videos to be judged shall be submitted no later than Sunday at 7:40PM EST. Bonus points for creativity and presentation!

Because we are awesome, we are giving the winning entry a 6 Pack of Monarchs, one of each of our FIVE new releases this coming week, and ELEVEN entries into our Holiday Contest 2011.

We hope you guys have a lot of fun with this one. Get creative, and simply have a good time. That’s what it’s all about! We can’t wait to see the videos!

Sep 3, 2011
Middle of nowhere NY
Oh my goodness those are some epic prizes! I have an idea in mind, but we'll see if I have time to put it into effect with all the college essay crunch time work I have going on.

But (hopefully) count me in!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results