Magic Castle Junior Auditions This Saturday

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Hey gang it's been a while since I've been on but things have been crazy. I haven't really been on since July of LAST YEAR. Future Stars Week went by in a flash but it was great fun performing at night. I tell you, inebriated spectators can be the best kind. After that came the biggest burn out of my life but I couldn't stay away for too long.

Anyway, it's already Spring and that means the Magic Castle Junior Auditions which are the two dates out of the year that I never want to miss. This year a good friend and I are going to Emcee the new member auditions and I was wondering if anyone on this forum will be planning to go either to audition or just to watch.

It should be great fun.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hey gang it's been a while since I've been on but things have been crazy. I haven't really been on since July of LAST YEAR. Future Stars Week went by in a flash but it was great fun performing at night. I tell you, inebriated spectators can be the best kind. After that came the biggest burn out of my life but I couldn't stay away for too long.

Anyway, it's already Spring and that means the Magic Castle Junior Auditions which are the two dates out of the year that I never want to miss. This year a good friend and I are going to Emcee the new member auditions and I was wondering if anyone on this forum will be planning to go either to audition or just to watch.

It should be great fun.

Hello Anna.... what was the burn? I had one some months ago...care to share? jejeje

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results