Calling all UK magicians age between 18-28

Apr 19, 2008
Who all xml all auto so so dkdvkaoahsnso so Wii weCasting

Last edited by a moderator:

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I fit your requirements but there's no way I'm sending you that information.

Can I ask why not? It's not as if he's asking for an address a phone number and your credit card details! I've grown up with John (trixs92) and can vouch for him. He's been asking on Facebook too for people.

What John is looking for is what any agency would ask you to send them. I don't understand why you wouldn't send this to him when it's nothing you wouldn't put on your website or tell a client if they asked.

Simon_Magic

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I wouldn't put a specific location or my age on a website. I think the point is that he is not an agency or a client. They have no idea who he is or whether he's legit. The only thing they have is your word, and who are you?

The less personal information one gives out, generally the better.

Apr 19, 2008
Thanks dkdvkaoahsnso cm deck eek so Wii cm so

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I think the point is that he is not an agency or a client. They have no idea who he is or whether he's legit.
This. I have no idea where John might put my information or where it's being used. And "new possible TV show" doesn't infuse me with much confidence. I have idea's for possible TV shows but it'd be wrong of me to ask for details from individuals and hold that personal data without a real plan of action. If there was a link with a production company, dates for auditions etc...then it would make more sense.

Apr 19, 2008
Dhshskaoaoanakaos gb d sisbskap vBulletin ska ab a

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Me and phill smith the author of mitox, yokai and mokele are in the writing and development stage and to write the pilot we need to cast it our self so we can then approach production companies in the new year, we have already had plenty of submissions but more are welcome. We promise not to sell your and location details on the black market lol

Just a thought, here. When people are questioning how serious and professional you are, using slang terms like "lol" and having bad grammar are not helping your case at all.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Personally I would have put up references, or in the least given some external, verified source as a voucher. Also, when posting with an account that will be used in a professional capacity, one should always be sure to use the best grammar and spelling possible, while avoiding slang and particularly internet slang.

Feb 7, 2011
What part of what they said is trolling?

You didn't provide a lot of information, it does seem a bit too informal to be legit.

So we was asking people to take a punt because as they say he who dares wins and the people who have applied so far have fit the bill perfected magician who have a life and like to party! Not troll on the internet...

Did you say you were writing the pilot? Who would take it seriously, when after several messages requesting professionalism, you spout this out?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Ad hominem is the refuge of those without any real arguments. Instead of just shirking those giving you advice, maybe you should try to actually think about it and see if it has merit.

I'll also add that going back and changing all of your posts to gibberish doesn't make you look any more professional. In fact it makes you seem quite childish.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results