0630 // Daren Yeow

Sep 9, 2007
Firstly, thank you for the compliment. Much appreciated. =)

And to answer your question, let's just say I don't need 4 dupes and half an hour to set-up. :p

-Daren

You can cheat it a little and i've got it down to 2 dupes and 1 "almost, but passable" dupe (people who have it might be able to figure that tip out), but that wasn't what i was referring to.

I was wondering if the concept was the similar, because i can think of a way to apply the idea behind TnR to accomplish a similar effect. It's sort of hard to explain what i mean without exposure, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see when i order it.

but now that you bring it up, how long does the prep work take (if any)?

You can cheat it a little and i've got it down to 2 dupes and 1 "almost, but passable" dupe (people who have it might be able to figure that tip out), but that wasn't what i was referring to.

I was wondering if the concept was the similar, because i can think of a way to apply the idea behind TnR to accomplish a similar effect. It's sort of hard to explain what i mean without exposure, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see when i order it.

but now that you bring it up, how long does the prep work take (if any)?

For the mismatched version, the prep work is gonna take you around 5mins. As for the normal version where you don't mismatch anything. The prep takes you about 30 seconds. Yeah.

-Daren

Aug 31, 2007
Still waiting for mine

Huron said that the orders to the U.S. wouldn't be here until at least the 18th, possibly even a bit longer depending on where you are in the country.

On the other hand, a review of the entire Project has been started in the Reviews section of the forum.

Huron said that the orders to the U.S. wouldn't be here until at least the 18th, possibly even a bit longer depending on where you are in the country.

On the other hand, a review of the entire Project has been started in the Reviews section of the forum.

I will start my review for FOUR and 0630 tonight, and yes, I know I still need to finish FiTH, which I will be doing as well.

Cheers, Tom

I perform a version of this. Well, sort of. I don't remember the name or the inventor. If I find it I'll let you know. But here's the basic effect.

Someone picks a card. Their card is then torn into four pieces. The first three pieces are restored in the classic manner. But for the fourth piece the performer turns the piece around and restores it backwards! The card can then be given out as a souvenir with the peice reversed.

By backwards I mean the face of the fourth piece is facing the back, and the back of the piece is with the front. Get it?

It's a really good effect. I just don't remember the name.

I'll get back to you on that.

Nate

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results