Busking with Rubik's Cubes!

Jan 4, 2014
Holy crap that is awesome haha the thing that i love is you have great stage presentation people tend to have the magic down so perfect yet are so nervous so its a little boring to watch but you have a great routine (of the two tricks i saw) and great stage presence you are great man.

Quick question where are you performing is that at a mall? and if so how do you go about performing at malls with out getting stopped by security?

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Hey Guys,

I have posted some of my Rubik's Cube work here... but I thought I would share something new with you guys. This year I have been working on a all new busking routine. Here are the last two effects I perform to close my show. Hope you guys Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvrpATAI9Gk

I've seen the footage. ALL of it over here at Murphy's and mannnnn oh man... lol...

Great stuff you have sir! :)

Holy crap that is awesome haha the thing that i love is you have great stage presentation people tend to have the magic down so perfect yet are so nervous so its a little boring to watch but you have a great routine (of the two tricks i saw) and great stage presence you are great man.

Quick question where are you performing is that at a mall? and if so how do you go about performing at malls with out getting stopped by security?

Thank you for the kind words! The area I perform at is right on the street. I have never had a problem with police since we don't have a permit system in my town. The police are pretty friendly.. I try not to make too much of a scene.

Have you tried busking at all? Its a great way from going to just performing random street magic for people. To actually doing proper shows. It helps you get an actual working act. I have done this routine well over 500 times.

which is why it seems polished... but to be honest the routine is ever changing. I have about 5 new lines that I have added to the show. From having them say "GO" before I start dong the blindfold solve... to some comedy lines. I am still a relative newbie to the busking world. (Only have been doing it 3 years) but I love every second of it. I am actually planning a cross country tour. Coast to coast.... where I will busk thoughout the US! : )

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results