Market Price for a Silver Monarch V1?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey there!

There is no such thing at this point in time as a Silver Monarch V2, so keep that in mind.

Silver Monarchs were an unlimited deck of cards that was recently discontinued. Because it was not a limited edition deck, there is no real major value increase on the second hand markets. It was also discontinued fairly recently, so there has been no time for the second hand markets to begin to have real demand for this deck. I would not expect to see a Silver Monarch deck selling for much more than the original price of $6.95.

Decks like the White Gold Monarch deck will have a higher second hand market price because they are limited edition.

I hope this helps. Have a great week!

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Hey there!

There is no such thing at this point in time as a Silver Monarch V2, so keep that in mind.

Silver Monarchs were an unlimited deck of cards that was recently discontinued. Because it was not a limited edition deck, there is no real major value increase on the second hand markets. It was also discontinued fairly recently, so there has been no time for the second hand markets to begin to have real demand for this deck. I would not expect to see a Silver Monarch deck selling for much more than the original price of $6.95.

Decks like the White Gold Monarch deck will have a higher second hand market price because they are limited edition.

I hope this helps. Have a great week!

Actually it is common for silver monarchs to sell for about $20 on amazon. Sadly since I found theory11 after they discontinued it I could only buy from amazon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results