Saturday Night Contest: Caption this - The Aftermath

Aug 31, 2007
As I'm sure you saw in the title - I love long titles :D . Anyway... The most recent Saturday Night Contest was Caption this. It was a picture of Wayne Houchin and Daniel Garcia posing as...Ninjas? I don't know what they were posing as, but if you contact Customer Service, I'm sure they will help you figure out who/what they were posing as. Well, I was browsing the forums and on the General Magic Discussion forum description, it said this:

For all general discussion, magic related. No discussions on
Danny Garcia's nunchuck skills, legos, pogs, or ninja
related activities.​

Does this have anything to do with the Saturday Night Contest? Does this mean Daniel Garcia is joining Theory11? Does Jonathon Bayme wear pink underwear

Important Questions...

-|P54

Aug 31, 2007
How do you know DG is joining T11 soon? That would be so cool!

RE-Your Underwear: Nice to know...

-|P54

Sep 1, 2007
^Yeah me too!
i love watching his performances they are real casual and looks really nice
would be great if he joined, cause i wanna see more from him

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
DG is cool I like his tricks, an if Jonathon Bayne has pink underwear, that's not true, he is a player his underwear is hot pink!

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Yes, JB does have pink underwear. As to DG "joining" T11 ... I don't really know what you mean by "join". Here's what I do know, Danny is one of my best friends & has been 100% supportive of T11 since it's inception... & yes, we are working on a couple projects with him.

DG rocks! :)

Yes, JB does have pink underwear. As to DG "joining" T11 ... I don't really know what you mean by "join". Here's what I do know, Danny is one of my best friends & has been 100% supportive of T11 since it's inception... & yes, we are working on a couple projects with him.

DG rocks! :)

I think they mean if we will see DG in the artist section and if he will make products. Also how do you know he wears pink underwear. Have you be spying on him.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results