Saturday Night Contest - Sound Effects!

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Ha ha, my first one took three hours to make the effect, edit a sound clip and work on timing. The second one was quick because timing was less important to convey the feeling of creepiness.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I'm just surprised that the challenge was deceptively difficult. I thought it would be a quick 1 hour job and it turned into a 4 hour edit fest for me.

Took me an hour to get the moves right (after 37 tries). And 3 hours of song finding, cropping, and editing 35 sounds.

May 2, 2015
I'm just surprised that the challenge was deceptively difficult. I thought it would be a quick 1 hour job and it turned into a 4 hour edit fest for me.

Took me an hour to get the moves right (after 37 tries). And 3 hours of song finding, cropping, and editing 35 sounds.
I know, I also thought that it was going to be a quick one, but I spent hours and many attempts at finding the perfect sound effects and practicing.

Alz

Jan 18, 2014
Latvia
I think it was a lot easier and faster for those, who added sound effects in edditing programm :)

Dec 31, 2014
Lol the thought process took me about a day until I then had my final idea at around 7:23 yesterday! I practiced my routine for about 10 minutes to get it to perfectly sinc with the sound, then filmed it, edited it and finally uploaded it at about 7:56! Can wait to see the results! Seems like it's a really tough call for the judges! Best of luck to everybody! :)

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Hey guys thank you so much for all your submissions! I know it's a lot of work, I made all of my videos in one sitting but it definitely took a while to perfectly sync up the moves to the sound effects so thank you for all your efforts!

That said, our winner for this week's SNC is Alz!

Our team had a difficult time coming up with the winner for this contest but we like that this was all done in CAMERA with no special effects added in software. Solid execution of a routine with moves from beginning to end. Congrats! Please contact our support team to claim your prize!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results