Zach Mueller on The Daily Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2013
Bulgaria
So what exactly happened to Zach Mueller ? You guys commented on one of your videos on youtube that he is working on some project with you months ago, and still nothing.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Zach left theory11 a while back to pursue his own personal projects, so he is not actively working with us these days. He still helps with various projects now and again, but he is mostly doing his own thing (and that's totally fine).

Side note - JB actually organized that Daily Show spot in collaboration with Copperfield and Chris Kenner, so it goes without saying that we all remain friends.

// L

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 11, 2013
Bulgaria
Yeah, I know that you guys are still friends and there is no problem at all, but when Zach left everyone was asking where is he, why he is gone and etc. and you guys posted a comment on one of your Expose videos THIS . And that's why I was still wondering.

Aug 4, 2014
Yeah, I know that you guys are still friends and there is no problem at all, but when Zach left everyone was asking where is he, why he is gone and etc. and you guys posted a comment on one of your Expose videos THIS . And that's why I was still wondering.

Zach has a video on youtube about why he left

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey guys, just to clarify directly - I helped DC organize and cast the Daily Show spot (and it was me that brought Zach in to help). So, it goes without saying that we absolutely remain friends and still collaborate on projects like this from time to time. Strikerche, the project you mentioned in the link didn't come to fruition, but no worries and no negative vibes. Onward and upward.

Jul 26, 2015
UK
Hey guys, just to clarify directly - I helped DC organize and cast the Daily Show spot (and it was me that brought Zach in to help). So, it goes without saying that we absolutely remain friends and still collaborate on projects like this from time to time. Strikerche, the project you mentioned in the link didn't come to fruition, but no worries and no negative vibes. Onward and upward.
well put my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results