Best TNR?

Jan 17, 2015
Out of curiosity, what do you think is the easiest and best torn and restored card out there?

Piece by piece, flash restoration, mismade...

Thanks!

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I hear really really good things about Brent's Torched and restored. Myself I'ma big Torn fan. There are simpler ones, but the simpler you go, you usually sacrifice in some other way. I've also done Allan Rorrison's on occasion in a stand up venue. It's actually pretty nice if you can clean up well (Clean up in download is not good enough imo)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Re4rm is great for it's practicality. One signed card.

I said it earlier but I do Dan Harlan's Krazy Kash. The concept was used with permission by Shawn Farquhar on a DVD of his. It is VERY magical.

There is a change/restoration taught by Joe Monti on his Murphy's lecture that is really funny and way magical. You just tear the corners off the card.

David Williamson's Torn and Restored transpo is one of the best out there though. It is crazy crazy strong!

Jan 28, 2015
Out of curiosity, what do you think is the easiest and best torn and restored card out there?

Piece by piece, flash restoration, mismade...

Thanks!

It's funny that you asked about TnR routines, because just yesterday I was exchanging e-mails with Geoff Williams about a slight change I made to his "Just A Bit More Ultimate Than John Mendoza's Ultimate Torn and Restored Card" routine.

That routine is by far one of the better TnR effects out there, you should definitely check it out!

|| Steven

Jan 17, 2015
I meant is it in his books or something. Of course I don't do these kinds of dirty actions! (Sorry don't mean to sound harsh)

Jan 17, 2015
And can it be signed? I watched it on fool us... I mean Jay is amazing, but that Torn and Restored doesn't seem as slick as the other ones out there.

I meant is it in his books or something. Of course I don't do these kinds of dirty actions! (Sorry don't mean to sound harsh)

It's in the Definitive Sankey books. Though I'm guessing if you had those you would have checked there already...

He sells it as an individual download on his website for less $5, which is a steal.

And can it be signed? I watched it on fool us... I mean Jay is amazing, but that Torn and Restored doesn't seem as slick as the other ones out there.

I don't see any reason why it couldn't be signed, though I don't know why you would bother.

The Fool Us performance doesn't show it in the best light as I think Jay may have been trying to throw P&T off the scent slightly. I think this video is better if you want to see it in all it's glory:

Rev

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
As in the tenyo card case or a normal card box?

Either. I have Telepathy Box. And my daughter has a card case that I've been thinking of different stuff to do with it since I lack any skill with card magic or card effects other than card flourishing.

By the way, I heard that card surgery is quite good... What are you thoughts on it?
Thanks

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Lubor!

So you're guaranteed something wacky and innovative. In that respect, it's good. I don't like it because I can't figure a way to use it in any of my hospital sets yet. It seems like another 'Impossible Pen' to me, but less convoluted.

Jan 17, 2015
Either. I have Telepathy Box. And my daughter has a card case that I've been thinking of different stuff to do with it since I lack any skill with card magic

You're too humble - heck, you could do raise rise by ray krosby!

Maybe a mind-reading slip of paper in the case?

It's either transformation, vanish, production or transposition with the case...

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
You're too humble - heck, you could do raise rise by ray krosby!

Maybe a mind-reading slip of paper in the case?

It's either transformation, vanish, production or transposition with the case...

Oh wait wait wait. I'm LEARNING 'Raise Rise'. I can do Joel Paschall's 'Ace Cut' and I can do 'Mechanics Pass' at a rate below 'sloppily'. All my card Magic needs polish. ;)

Yeah, there's a lot of utility in the Card Cases. It's actually a bit overwhelming for me in figuring out which direction to Go with it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results