Saturday Night Contest - Create A Flourish!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend thus far. It's been a while since we have done a create-a-flourish contest, so tonight, we're doing just that. The one condition? Your flourish has to be a packet cut.

Your challenge is to create a new flourish based around the packet cut (multiple packets of cards). Simple as that. That is the only rule. The sky is the limit with how many flourishes you can create. Make it new and fresh, and try to make it as original as possible. It doesn’t have to be complicated. Just show us something unique and creative. We also want to see a smooth performance. Execution will play a factor in the judging process, as well.

You also don’t need a nice camera to film your flourish. It can be a webcam video! Cinematography and editing skills are in no way required for tonight’s contest. We want to see the flourish. That is what counts.

Film your flourish and upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram (if posted on IG, hashtag it #theory11). Post the link to your public video (so we can see it!) by 7:30pm EST tomorrow tonight (Sunday, December 13th) in response to THIS forum thread to be judged by our panel. You have a full 24 hours to enter!

What can you take home this week? 1,000 Elite Member Points, 3 Decks of UNIONS, 3 Decks of Red Monarchs, and 6 spins on the Holiday Wheel!

We look forward to seeing your creations!

Last edited:
Reactions: __3V__
Dec 31, 2014
I've always found collecting and collectible value trivial. :D.

Some people just want to see the Jerry's burn. Cards are cards. :D
If I had a deck of jerry's nuggets, I would put them in a safe with a million digit password where the temperature is a cool 64 degrees, then leave them in there to my dying moment, in which I would take them out, and do sybil.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results