Magic Over the Phone (Update)

Apr 27, 2015
Hi all!

I'm aware that a thread like this has been created. So here's a new one a few years later! I have a phone call appointment next week with a owner of a restaurant who asked me if I would do a trick over the phone.

Damn.

I hoped to skype and do Blake Vogts Invisible Card but he wants a phone call!! It can be with or without cards - I have tracked down a few terrible math tricks but I need a good one! Any ideas appreciated!

Thanks!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Steinmeyer's Lesser Dictionary Test in Further Impuzzabilities (he needs a dictionary)
Steinmeyer's Password Fallacy in Subsequent Impuzzabilities (he needs 9 cards)
Also check out Tamariz's Verbal Magic

Apr 27, 2015
Steinmeyer's Lesser Dictionary Test in Further Impuzzabilities (he needs a dictionary)
Steinmeyer's Password Fallacy in Subsequent Impuzzabilities (he needs 9 cards)
Also check out Tamariz's Verbal Magic

Perfect, thanks a lot I'll check it out!

Yes I actually did this on my youtube channel, I got this effect free from Jay Sankeys channel https://www.youtube.com/user/SankeyMagic. Hope this helped. :)

I've actually seen your performance, but I am unable to send a deck of cards, so if he was to use some, it'd be his own. But thanks anyway!

Eliyahu

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
The issue with most of these over the phone tricks is that they're super lame. However, Patrick Redford has some nice tricks that can be done over the phone. Check his first penguinmagic live lecture for example.

The one I would do however is by Paul vigil on a two trick DVD. I think it's prime cut.

Apr 27, 2015
The issue with most of these over the phone tricks is that they're super lame. However, Patrick Redford has some nice tricks that can be done over the phone. Check his first penguinmagic live lecture for example.

The one I would do however is by Paul vigil on a two trick DVD. I think it's prime cut.
Awesome, I'll check them out, thanks again!

Eliyahu

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
They're good. You also may want to check out Juan Tamariz's Radio magic stuff. Anything by Juan Tamariz is gold.
Another thing that may be worth trying is telekinesis type effects. Morgan Strebbler has a metal bending in his penguinmagic live lecture although you really have to be good to sell it. I'm sure there are others. I just can't think of any. (I have one I hope to put on the wire one of these days)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results