Is my original flourish good enough to publish?

Hello guys (and girls probably)

I'm planning to release an original flourish on The

It's a sequence called "snake" that starts off in a triangle display, then a square display, then a werm-like display (note that it's much different from the werm), and an aerial in the end. I need some opinions. I'm open to constructive criticism. I'm pretty sure this move is far from worthy enough to be shared so I need your help on what I can improve on.

Thanks in advance!

Link:

May 24, 2015
Love the concept but I don't think you're ready to publish just yet. You have the concept down. Now you just need to practice making your flourish smooth. Keep at it, you're off to a great start.

Reactions: lolhammertime
Love the concept but I don't think you're ready to publish just yet. You have the concept down. Now you just need to practice making your flourish smooth. Keep at it, you're off to a great start.
Thanks!
Appreciate the feedback. I practice the flourish for around 3 hours a day, and I could say I'm getting better. I'm glad you like the concept of the move, I spent days tweaking it. But I completely agree with you, I need to practice more.

Apr 18, 2016
USA
That is definitely a good start to an interesting concept. I'd practice it for six more months before I would do anything at all with it.

Reactions: lolhammertime
That is definitely a good start to an interesting concept. I'd practice it for six more months before I would do anything at all with it.
Thanks for the feedback! I do agree that I have to wait a while before publishing it. I'd need to gather more opinions and such. I'll release a tutorial in a few months after I can get it to look smoother. Probably not six, but definitely more than two months before I can get it to look nicer.

Reactions: Mr.Book
Apr 18, 2016
USA
Thanks for the feedback! I do agree that I have to wait a while before publishing it. I'd need to gather more opinions and such. I'll release a tutorial in a few months after I can get it to look smoother. Probably not six, but definitely more than two months before I can get it to look nicer.
The amount of practice you put in determines whether you're the guy who messes around with cards, or the the guy who is an artist with them. I look forward to seeing what you do next

Book

Update time! I just made two new similar flourishes to go along with the original Snake Sequence. I plan on releasing tutorials for them as well! I also have a 6-packet and 7-packet variation on the Snake (the original has 5 packets). I hope you guys like them as much as I do!

First move: Square Snake
This move has very similar mechanics as the original snake, in fact, it opens in the same way. It has a long square display afterwards and can be detached.

Second move: Cocoon Snake
This move is quite different from the original snake, the only similarity is the opener. After that, it looks a lot different. One of the first phases looks like one of the phases in the werm.

Side note: Do realize that I just came up with these moves yesterday and they don't look quite as smooth as the original snake.

I would really like your opinions on the moves, I wanna know if they're good enough to go along with the snake.

Thank you all for your time!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results