Wynn's

Aug 31, 2007
UK
OK so the reviews are in and everybody says they suck. What do you theory11 members have to say about this considering you hyped them up so much to be the new jerry's and only release 250 'cause they are so rare, honestly who gives a **** if they are rare, jerry's are still rare now because they are good which obviously cannot be said about these, you have some explaining to do.

Sep 2, 2007
OK so the reviews are in and everybody says they suck. What do you theory11 members have to say about this considering you hyped them up so much to be the new jerry's and only release 250 'cause they are so rare, honestly who gives a **** if they are rare, jerry's are still rare now because they are good which obviously cannot be said about these, you have some explaining to do.

Its all opinon. Wait until everyone gets them.

Everyone can make a review.

Even without buying it.

And wtf do you mean who cares a **** if there rare

Thats the whole freking point.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
So far every post I have read has been negative towards them.

I'm not as happy with the finish as I thought I'd be. They feel nothing like Jerry's.

They suck. T11 people hype them to be the best, because they're the worst and they want to get rid of them. So obvious.......

I made the mistake of getting 18, they stink.

Seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far every post I have read has bee negative towards them.

Seriously.
You're not going to find any positive posts about them if you choose to ignore all of them. Here, let me help.

Overall though, I do like the Wynn's. They handle nice enough, and the change of back design is different and pleasing to the eyes. They are also a very nice change in style as opposed to all the black decks and other weird decks out there today. I'll probably end up picking up another brick to actually use in my close-up shows every now and again, just because I could get away with it because they do look elegant enough.
Great review! Great post in general. The Wynns seem thick and I love them.
I have a deck(well actually six)and they're pretty stiff, but not too stuff. I'm guessing Jerrys are stiffer but I've never handled them so I'd have to say that Wynns are the stiffest decks I've ever handled. I love them.
Overall I really like the decks and I will be picking more up before they are all gone. I am not a huge fan of the jumbo index but the way these handle it is worth it and for card magic they are especially nice for those with bad eyesight.
After 3 hours of handling them yesterday, they handle flawlessly for me today.
Mine has handled a lot better since I broke it in, which didn't take long. I personally love the cards but Shadow Masters do fan better than any deck I know of. It's crazy. But anyway, both decks are great if you ask me and I probably like them equally. I thought that both lived up to the hype pretty well.
What I do know is I have these and they fan great for me and did right out of the box.

I for one really enjoy the back design and the way they handle.
Personally I enjoy the cards quite a bit. They handled great after I got them out of the sub-zero ice box known as my mailbox when I got home last night. Let them sit for an hour or so and then proceeded to break them in.

Yes they don't faro well and I am not sure if it will change after handling the cards more but faro is not something I really care much about aside from keeping my hands busy from time to time. I never do it as part of a routine.

Fans: Face fans are blegh at best because of the large index but the back fans are just fine. Again I am not a flourishing fanatic so it bothers me less than I am sure most.

My main concern was doubles and triples and breaks to see if it felt like turning over concrete slabs when doing doubles. They feel just as thick as the Split Spades I normally use, which to me was great.

I like the way they look both front and back. The jumbo index is growing on me like a fungus.

All in all they are a deck that I will probably use quite a bit in the future for nearly anything and everything. They will probably share time with the Split Spades and TH9's but that might change eventually. In the end it just comes down to feel and personal preference. What I like may not be what someone else likes or is looking for in a deck which is fine because there are tons of deck styles out there to choose from. Grab more if you like em and if you didn't like em I am sure you can get your money back and then some for the decks eventually.

As far as Jerry's well I don't own any yet. My undercover agents are working on the blueprints for the Kenner Cave and Ashers Vault to launch an attack and plunder me some booty. Until that time I can't honestly make a legit comparison so I will have to go with those in the know.
I love em' to. Only downside, They really tight in my porper clip.
Best way to describe the Wynn decks: Pure awesomeness.

Seriously.

I am sick to death of people like you acting as if the Theory11 Crew 'Owe' us something. They did a massive thing by going to the effort of getting these cards for us, they didnt market them as the next Jerrys, they just stated that magicians and XCM's have stated that previously.

Why dont you create your own site, and even attempt to do half of what these guys do for the magic community.

By the sounds of things your very young, so why not grow up, then come back.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I am sick to death of people like you acting as if the Theory11 Crew 'Owe' us something. They did a massive thing by going to the effort of getting these cards for us, they didnt market them as the next Jerrys, they just stated that magicians and XCM's have stated that previously.

Why dont you create your own site, and even attempt to do half of what these guys do for the magic community.

By the sounds of things your very young, so why not grow up, then come back.

Hey, that's not very nice. Lets be respectful, even if we do disagree with the persons point of view.

Could have been said a much nicer way ;).

I just think its a pretty rude way of going about it, the T11 Guys arent on here constantly to defend themselves, and these constant threads of people complaining. And by the sounds of things, this guy hasnt even recieved his/or even purchased any.

What gives him a right to complain!

And no offence taken on your behalf mate at all, I have no problems with anyone on here, and love the forum, some people have terrible attitudes though.

Thanks!

Sep 2, 2007
San Diego, CA
I don't have to worry about getting my first deck, more guardians, lol. Now, should I take that $180 out and get trilogy and some other tricks? Hmm...........

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Of course I have a right to complain, if you were to complain I wouldn't tell you you can't it's a human right to be able to complain. My original post was to ask the theory11 crew why everyone who isn't a t11 fanboy thinks the wynn's suck.

Sep 1, 2007
Of course I have a right to complain, if you were to complain I wouldn't tell you you can't it's a human right to be able to complain. My original post was to ask the theory11 crew why everyone who isn't a t11 fanboy thinks the wynn's suck.

Umm, sorry but I am in no way a T11 fanboy, in fact sometimes they annoy me. I'm so much not a fanboy that I don't even own a deck of Guardians yet, or any dvd besides TnR(which I found disappointing). So don't even think of calling me a fanboy, and watch your words before you cause more trouble.

Zeus

Oct 31, 2007
Umm, sorry but I am in no way a T11 fanboy, in fact sometimes they annoy me. I'm so much not a fanboy that I don't even own a deck of Guardians yet, or any dvd besides TnR(which I found disappointing). So don't even think of calling me a fanboy, and watch your words before you cause more trouble.

Zeus

Your a fanboy!

... I couldn't resist.:p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results