MySpace for Magicians!

Sep 1, 2007
Wow guys you have to check this out and join!!! It is a version of the famous Myspace for magicians. It is really cool because now you can stay in touch with all your magic buddies as well as share videos, pics, and see upcoming tricks that are going to be released.

Check it out at

www.magicians.com

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
The Astonishment project (Paul Harris website) already did this, its called the Village. Pretty cool but not as active mostly because the site is not that well known with the younger crowd who actually use this sort of thing.

Sep 1, 2007
Wow guys you have to check this out and join!!! It is a version of the famous Myspace for magicians. It is really cool because now you can stay in touch with all your magic buddies as well as share videos, pics, and see upcoming tricks that are going to be released.

How much did they pay you to say that?

Sep 1, 2007
Zip, Zero, Nada. I am in no way affiliated with the site or the owner of the site. Dont be haters if you havent used it

Dec 2, 2007
Meh, social networking is over rated, if i have TONS of free time, then i could practice doing the jackson 5. Who need people anyway, i have 54 friends in my left pocket as i type this.

Sep 1, 2007
Zip, Zero, Nada. I am in no way affiliated with the site or the owner of the site. Dont be haters if you havent used it

Then why are you talking like a shill?

Meh, social networking is over rated, if i have TONS of free time, then i could practice doing the jackson 5. Who need people anyway, i have 54 friends in my left pocket as i type this.

Have fun going absolutely nowhere.

D

Deleted member 2755

I must agree with Steerpike.:)

However, I thought the site looked interesting, but when I attempted to register, it kept saying I didn't put in a birth date when I did. Oh well.:cool:

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results