Saturday Night Contest - March Madness

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you're having a great start to the weekend! This week marks the end of March Madness (the NCAA Basketball Tournament) and on Monday, the champion will cut down the net and will be crowned as the best college basketball team in the country. Right now we're down to the Final Four, and you have a challenge.

The contest for this week is to predict the winner AND the score of the championship game. The first person to correctly guess the winner and the score will walk home with the prize this week. If no one correctly guesses the winner and the exact score, we will see who came the closest overall.

The teams competing for the championship spot are:
Gonzaga
South Carolina
UNC
Oregon

The format of your answer should look like this: (Winner) (Score)
For example: UNC 75-72

All predictions should be posted in response to THIS forum thread before the Championship game starts on Monday, April 3rd at 9:20pm EST. Once the game starts, submissions will no longer be accepted. ONLY ONE GUESS PER MEMBER. Make it count.

What can you take home if you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points and 6 Decks of NPH Playing Cards, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world. We'll also provide you with a special sneak peek of something secret coming soon.

Good luck!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Gonzaga 82-65

What even is basketball and football...I know literally nothing for that! Can we have a tennis one soon for US Open.

(Here's my guess for the Federer Nadal Final tomorrow anyway :D; Winner: Federer, 6-4, 6-3)
Federer all the way! I stayed up all night to watch him win his 18th title. I was so happy. Best ever!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results