Double Cross by Mark Southworth Review (Live Performances included)

Jan 14, 2017
Good job with the review. I really appreciate your inclusion of some 'real' performances; it really sold me on the effect AND the difficulty. One question I hope you don't mind answering; Must it be an "x"? Can the gimmick be modified (or replicated) to produce some other type of a mark?
I am thinking, specifically, for trade-show work - a logo or the first letter of the Product name.

Good job with the review. I really appreciate your inclusion of some 'real' performances; it really sold me on the effect AND the difficulty. One question I hope you don't mind answering; Must it be an "x"? Can the gimmick be modified (or replicated) to produce some other type of a mark?
I am thinking, specifically, for trade-show work - a logo or the first letter of the Product name.
Thank you for your support! I often wonder if my live performances make a difference since it creates extra work for me and takes me longer to upload but as long as it helps at least one person with their purchasing decisions I will keep them in my reviews for now. It's so wonderful to hear that they helped you decide that this effect is for you since I can't recommend it enough.

To answer your other question, you can't perform any other markings straight out of the box. You will have to make your own modifications to the gimmick in order to make that work and even then it would have to be the same size as the current gimmick that comes out of the box. If you can find that then the performance should work. But you can't just freely write any logo you want on someone's hand, it will have to be custom made in order for that to happen. Hope that helps!

Reactions: ParkinT
Great review. Those people are flipping out at the end. Nice to see someone review a product and actually use it in a live performance.
Thank you so much for the kind words. They truly do mean a lot to me. I've been trying to carve out my own niche in the YouTube magic product review community by providing live performances of as many product reviews that I can. I feel seeing it in front of actual people is the best way to determine if a product is right for consumers. One day I may put an end to the live performances that way I can pump out more content on a regular basis but for this year I plan to continue with live performances. Plus I like the additional challenge it gives me and it has definitely bettered me as a performer.

Reactions: ParkinT
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results