What Cardistry Should I Learn?

GavHern

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2015
California, USA
gavhern.com
Hello, forms! I have been wanting to learn some cardistry for a while but I haven't been able to find anything I like. I want a really good looking, flowy and clean cut that isn't too hard. I would say I'm somewhere in the Intermediate-range but not too advanced. If you have anything to clarify respond with a question or if you have (a) recommendation(s) then please tell me; if you could link me to a great place to learn it or the place I can but it I would love that! Thanks :)

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
You might want to try your hand at the Sybil Cut or the Butterfly Cut. Maybe eve the Molecule cut

Best thing to do for browsing some is look at trailers on artofplay.com or trailers for DVD's, such as Dimitri's Monument from here on TXI.

Oct 4, 2017
I know people nack on youtube but I began with School of Cardistrys channel. Started learning propper grip names and worked from there. But charlier cut is a basic foundation to learn. From there one handed spin cut and triangle cut which is like a 3 packet charlier. Lepaul spread and side pressure fan are still giving me trouble to this day.

Aug 15, 2017
Hello, forms! I have been wanting to learn some cardistry for a while but I haven't been able to find anything I like. I want a really good looking, flowy and clean cut that isn't too hard. I would say I'm somewhere in the Intermediate-range but not too advanced. If you have anything to clarify respond with a question or if you have (a) recommendation(s) then please tell me; if you could link me to a great place to learn it or the place I can but it I would love that! Thanks :)
Charlier cut from anywhere in general. Same goes for revolution cut and scissor cut. Hot shot cut and card throw.
The faux cut by Chris Ramsay available on You Tube.
Judo-flip available on Fontaine cards channel.

THE HOLY GRAIL OF CARDISTRY AND CARD MAGIC ALIKE...BEHOLD EVERYONE...

**drumroll**

THE CARD SPRING!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results