Great effects that aren't over priced or not what the trailer makes out

Nov 6, 2017
hey guys, I'm trying to add more and more to my magic collection, however at the moment I don't have a great deal of money to be spending I was wondering if anyone could recommend any really good effects that are 1. Not over priced 2. They don't end up being what the trailer says you are paying for. I do close up magic in bars and stuff so if anyone could recommend anything that is a strong effect would be very much appreciated I don't mind spending up to $40-50

Thankyou to any responses

Nov 6, 2017
I think a good book is what you're after. They generally provide way more value for the money than any single effect. But if I had to pick one, affordable trick, Invisible Deck (I'm sure you already have it). In my book it's still the king of all effects.
Yes I agree invisible deck is a must! But I think I need to invest in some good books for sure :)

Nov 6, 2017
For $60 you could get Double Cross which in my opinion is the slayer of magic tricks. The reactions it gets alone is worth the price tag.

I would also recommend checking out Ignition by Chris Smith. It's an overlooked effect that has so much potential. I have a lot of fun performing it. If you are a card guy doing bar tricks you can't do much better than Decks and Deceptions by Brent Braun. It will revolutionize your card magic. Honestly, I recommend Decks and Deceptions the most because you will get the most bang for your buck and it's designed for doing bar magic.

Reactions: MissMagic_photos
Apr 9, 2016
Bar you say? Richard Sanders Extreme Burn 2.0. Get it. Without a doubt the most mind-blowing, natural, perfect reason to be doing this trick, out of nowhere rep maker you'll ever own.

I wrote a reply to someone in this forum months ago about how I like to perform it, and I don't want to post it all again. Suffice it to say you can use it at any checkout situation and it is an absolute killer.

Of course there are many great things that fit your request (indeed a good book is a great value), but if you're looking for a clean, incredibly visual close up that is brought into play in the most natural way possible, in public, in bars, stores, restaurants, Extreme Burn 2.0 can't be beat IMHO. You WILL create that special "real magic" memorable moment which people will talk about for years to their friends, family, and coworkers.

If ya cant tell, this is a now very polished go-to I just love because I know it slays. They never see it coming, and you can take them on an emotional rollercoaster climaxing with relief and "pure magic" to the rescue. :)

Good luck! If ya go with Extreme Burn lemme know and I'll share a routine I've developed that I know you'll love and use over and over.

Go find it performed by Richard Sanders and see if it's something in your wheelhouse.

Nov 6, 2017
Bar you say? Richard Sanders Extreme Burn 2.0. Get it. Without a doubt the most mind-blowing, natural, perfect reason to be doing this trick, out of nowhere rep maker you'll ever own.

I wrote a reply to someone in this forum months ago about how I like to perform it, and I don't want to post it all again. Suffice it to say you can use it at any checkout situation and it is an absolute killer.

Of course there are many great things that fit your request (indeed a good book is a great value), but if you're looking for a clean, incredibly visual close up that is brought into play in the most natural way possible, in public, in bars, stores, restaurants, Extreme Burn 2.0 can't be beat IMHO. You WILL create that special "real magic" memorable moment which people will talk about for years to their friends, family, and coworkers.

If ya cant tell, this is a now very polished go-to I just love because I know it slays. They never see it coming, and you can take them on an emotional rollercoaster climaxing with relief and "pure magic" to the rescue. :)

Good luck! If ya go with Extreme Burn lemme know and I'll share a routine I've developed that I know you'll love and use over and over.

Go find it performed by Richard Sanders and see if it's something in your wheelhouse.
I'm already liking the sound of this effect, I'm going to have a look at it now :) thankyou!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results