Venom vs Tarantula 2.0

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
i would srick with tarantula because i have both and i like Tarantula far better. It is easier to use and better for me

I used to own a T but really like the look of Venom

However - according to one reviewer on E’s website - you need TWO sets of Venom (4 reels in total!!!) to perform some effects!

Is this true? Also - what’s the language barrier like? French w sibtitles? Is it hard to follow?

Cheers

Nov 1, 2017
New Jersey

However - according to one reviewer on E’s website - you need TWO sets of Venom (4 reels in total!!!) to perform some effects!

Is this true? Also - what’s the language barrier like? French w sibtitles? Is it hard to follow?

Cheers
It is a little hard w French subtitles to follow but

Cheers

I've bought the Venom and it's awesome!!! I will still use the Tarantula as well. You will get 2 Venoms in the package and that's what you will need most of the time. For some effects only one Venom is enough, so don't worry that you will have to buy 4 :p

Reactions: RickU
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results