How is this trick called?

Feb 27, 2018
Hi!

When you let a coin disappear in your hand and it somehow appears inside a hand of someone else :O

I am very much looking forward to ideas and yes - I would as well pay money to get the secret behind it :)

Best wishes from Vienna, Austria

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Hi!

When you let a coin disappear in your hand and it somehow appears inside a hand of someone else :O

I am very much looking forward to ideas and yes - I would as well pay money to get the secret behind it :)

Hiya. Well I have to tell you that this could be accomplished in a variety of ways and due to the way most people think, it seems that you've left out some important pieces of the trick that are necessary to figure out what trick it is. Now this isn't your fault, there are actually many tricks that rely on the fact that people forget parts of them (Double Cross, the Cross Cut Force, etc.) So it's hard to help you here. I'd wait for some of the more experienced coin magicians to respond as they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck mate!

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jul 28, 2015
Hi!

What your describing is usually the last phase of a coins across routine

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results