Mount Rushmore of magic

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
They say the people you find most important, says a lot about you. Obviously we all like different magicians, so I ask you: If you had to carve out a Mount Rushmore of just magicians, who would you choose?

So, for those outside the USA:
upload_2018-5-12_16-42-38.jpeg

This^ is mount Rushmore.

These are 4 of the most important people to set foot on U.S. soil. All of which were presidents. Because of this their faces are carved into a rock as seen above, and is one of the greatest monuments in the country!

So now, the question remains which 4 magicians are on your mountain?

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-12_19-8-43.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-12_19-8-43.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Aug 15, 2017
Vernon, Slydini, Houdini, Blaine

(in no specific order...also, list subject to change according to following opinions, because man...choosing 4 magicians out of so many is DIFFICULT)

Reactions: 010rusty

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Oh man, I suppose it would be people who have created major changes in magic as perceived by the world.
So I would start with:
Houdin
Houdini
Vernon
Copperfield
Blaine

Then I think I would remove Houdini , or get a bigger mountain and do 5 faces.

C J

Nov 29, 2017
Houdini because he is just a legend for what he did.
Chris Ramsay because he is changing magic for better or worse I don't know yet.
Alex pandrea because I like the idea of someone just traveling the world living off of lecturing.
Brad Christian because he pioneered magic online.

Jan 2, 2016
California
Houdini because he is just a legend for what he did.
Chris Ramsay because he is changing magic for better or worse I don't know yet.
Alex pandrea because I like the idea of someone just traveling the world living off of lecturing.
Brad Christian because he pioneered magic online.
Not trying to be mean or anything but how is Chris Ramsay "changing magic"? I mean I like the guy and all but I'm not sure he's necessarily "changing magic"

C J

Nov 29, 2017
Not trying to be mean or anything but how is Chris Ramsay "changing magic"? I mean I like the guy and all but I'm not sure he's necessarily "changing magic"
That's probably a bit much but he is making the barrior per entry a lot lower and he is attracting new people to magic. He is a large figure amongst newer magicians.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results