Forcing card from the table

Sep 6, 2018
Hi guys,
So im working on an effect where I need the spectator to choose a forced card from a selection of cards on the table.

So there are 9 cards on the table in a row and I need the spectator to choose a pre-selected card by either bringing there finger down onto it, or naming it allowed, any suggestions on how to create this.

Thanks

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Sep 10, 2017
The "40 ways to Force a card" DVD has a few ones, but nothing really good. There are some psychological forces if the cards are face up. Chris ramsay has a good one with a flashlight and a ring on his channel. My favorite way is what shin lim used in his AGT channel.

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
Hi guys,
So im working on an effect where I need the spectator to choose a forced card from a selection of cards on the table.

So there are 9 cards on the table in a row and I need the spectator to choose a pre-selected card by either bringing there finger down onto it, or naming it allowed, any suggestions on how to create this.

Thanks

Harry Lorayne has something like this, pmed you.

Sep 6, 2018
The "40 ways to Force a card" DVD has a few ones, but nothing really good. There are some psychological forces if the cards are face up. Chris ramsay has a good one with a flashlight and a ring on his channel. My favorite way is what shin lim used in his AGT channel.
do you have the names of these two forces by Chris or Shin?

Sep 10, 2017
do you have the names of these two forces by Chris or Shin?
This is Chris’s videom
I couldnt find shin’s performance, but if you look for it between the new agtperformances, I’m sure you’ll find it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results