The Wheel: Week 2!

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
Jeepers

Has NO ONE won a prize yet??

It’s likely slanted to reward better towards the end of the comp though so we should be seeing the prizes increase as it moves on.

Many of the prizes are limited editions so it would be pretty lame to win all of them sooner than later lol

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
There's probably a lot of people who spin who don't post on here.

Well, I see... 20-ish people posting here every day? We have done almost 60,000 spins on the wheel so far... Yea. This is a TINY sliver of the total # of people spinning.

Has NO ONE won a prize yet??

Lots of prizes have been given out!

It’s likely slanted to reward better towards the end of the comp though so we should be seeing the prizes increase as it moves on.

Not correct. Odds are all equal for each spin. We make the odds a bit difficult in the hopes that we don't run out of big prizes early, but we don't make the odds easy later. The good news? Though we have given out lots of prizes, we aren't out of any specific prizes yet!

// L

Reactions: RickU and CWhite

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
I love this contest.... if it can even be called a contest.
Theory 11 offers stuff for free... 100% free. Now all I've ever won on the wheel since 2016.. is elite points. I'm more than ok with that. Soon I'll be an elite member and I can purchase an effect using only points.
Points I've mostly gotten from The Wheel.
No other magic company offers this amount of free stuff.
Some "other" company.. makes you spend at least $50 in order to get something for "free"(?)...
I love this and one day my ship will come in and I'll win big!
Good luck to everyone!

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
I love this contest.... if it can even be called a contest.
Theory 11 offers stuff for free... 100% free. Now all I've ever won on the wheel since 2016.. is elite points. I'm more than ok with that. Soon I'll be an elite member and I can purchase an effect using only points.
Points I've mostly gotten from The Wheel.
No other magic company offers this amount of free stuff.
Some "other" company.. makes you spend at least $50 in order to get something for "free"(?)...
I love this and one day my ship will come in and I'll win big!
Good luck to everyone!

I have already gotten two rare decks from the archive entirely from the EP won from the wheel. T11 is the best

May 15, 2014
Baltimore Maryland
waiting on my turn. ya kow, like the guys on the Indianapolis. well, not really. but darn it I am hoping for a rare deck, and at this point ANYTHING good. I've gotten a lot of 25 point spins (only worth something if you spend here, which I have), 100 points, free spins (sometimes three in a row before last spin takes place), lots of no prize, uh, and thats it.

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
Well, I see... 20-ish people posting here every day? We have done almost 60,000 spins on the wheel so far... Yea. This is a TINY sliver of the total # of people spinning.

Lots of prizes have been given out!

Not correct. Odds are all equal for each spin. We make the odds a bit difficult in the hopes that we don't run out of big prizes early, but we don't make the odds easy later. The good news? Though we have given out lots of prizes, we aren't out of any specific prizes yet!

// L

Regardless of it all - it’s a great promotion guys!

Really enjoy it!

Reactions: CWhite
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results