Gold Artisan's???

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Well those look absolutely insanely epic. I can’t confirm or deny those exist... yet...

But stay tuned. Black Friday is coming in hot.
I almost just asked if there would be a SATURDAY night contest on black FRIDAY..... sometimes I don’t think

Reactions: kbs
Nov 11, 2019
Yes! I just bought the only pack they had yesterday at Target and was trying to find it on google and found nothing about it.

Jul 11, 2019
I found this deck at Target on the 23rd and had no idea they existed. It wasn’t until a few moments ago that I looked it up on eBay and holy crap! I’m glad I’ve taken good care of them!

The deck is BEAUTIFUL. I was never really a fan of the artisan back design, but with the gold foil it is CAPTIVATING. The lines are so clean and so bold, all the little details shimmer and they just glow with how reflective they are. The only negative is the stamping pushes through a tiny bit similar to the Bicycle Metalux decks, but it’s barely noticeable. I find myself sitting there staring at them going “eff me” they’re so beautiful. This is the deck you use when you perform for the Queen of England.

Attachments

• 87223D02-8B65-47A8-A1E3-0D7F0D34284C.jpeg
    87223D02-8B65-47A8-A1E3-0D7F0D34284C.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 321

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
Th
I found this deck at Target on the 23rd and had no idea they existed. It wasn’t until a few moments ago that I looked it up on eBay and holy crap! I’m glad I’ve taken good care of them!

The deck is BEAUTIFUL. I was never really a fan of the artisan back design, but with the gold foil it is CAPTIVATING. The lines are so clean and so bold, all the little details shimmer and they just glow with how reflective they are. The only negative is the stamping pushes through a tiny bit similar to the Bicycle Metalux decks, but it’s barely noticeable. I find myself sitting there staring at them going “eff me” they’re so beautiful. This is the deck you use when you perform for the Queen of England.
That's funny, because the white Artisans were the first deck in my collection, followed by the Citizens deck and then the Artisans box set.

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Did the gold artisans ever appear in Walgreens, or just targets?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results