Gold Artisan's???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FredR, Nov 16, 2019.

1. RickU likes this.
  2. I literally just saw that post and had to come here to know what the story is...

3. Yes, I would like to know more about this.

4. Well those look absolutely insanely epic. I can’t confirm or deny those exist... yet...

But stay tuned. Black Friday is coming in hot.

RalphB2, SterlingFox and CWhite like this.
  5. I almost just asked if there would be a SATURDAY night contest on black FRIDAY..... sometimes I don’t think

kbs likes this.
  6. There will be a Saturday Night Contest.....on the Saturday after Black Friday :)

7. Yes! I just bought the only pack they had yesterday at Target and was trying to find it on google and found nothing about it.

8. I was annoying my wife by singing "I've Got a Golden Ticket" from Willy Wonka while we were driving around looking in Target stores :D

Justin.Morris, kbs and Mevius like this.
  9. "I GOT A GOLDEN TWINKLE IN MY EYE!!!" :D

10. I found this deck at Target on the 23rd and had no idea they existed. It wasn’t until a few moments ago that I looked it up on eBay and holy crap! I’m glad I’ve taken good care of them!

The deck is BEAUTIFUL. I was never really a fan of the artisan back design, but with the gold foil it is CAPTIVATING. The lines are so clean and so bold, all the little details shimmer and they just glow with how reflective they are. The only negative is the stamping pushes through a tiny bit similar to the Bicycle Metalux decks, but it’s barely noticeable. I find myself sitting there staring at them going “eff me” they’re so beautiful. This is the deck you use when you perform for the Queen of England.

Attached Files:

11. I think I managed to cheekily get my hand on a deck from black friday

12. Th
    That's funny, because the white Artisans were the first deck in my collection, followed by the Citizens deck and then the Artisans box set.

13. I got one through the Black Friday sale and found 2 more at 2 different Targets. Apparently there's only 1 per Target so congrats to those that found them

14. Did the gold artisans ever appear in Walgreens, or just targets?

15. I checked a couple of Walgreens but didn't find them there.

Dtop likes this.
  16. Target only!

Dtop likes this.
  17. thanks!

18. Just got my hands on a deck....woohoo!

Dtop likes this.