Where to get beach themed playing cards?

Sep 25, 2018
Hey all,

I have a friend who loves the beach and loves functional playing cards, and I was wondering if there are any good decks you guys know of that are both beach-inspired and feel good to handle (preferably not the kinds of cards that are only for design). Any help would be great!

Sep 25, 2018
Note: by Beach inspired, I don’t mean it has to literally have seashells or something on the face. I would just like at least the back of the cards to be somehow related or have a sea kind of theme:)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Note: by Beach inspired, I don’t mean it has to literally have seashells or something on the face. I would just like at least the back of the cards to be somehow related or have a sea kind of theme:)
If you're looking for a sea theme, these might be up your alley: https://store.theory11.com/products/navigator

Can't think or recall of any decks currently that have a beach theme to them, but this is closely related. Hope this helps!

Reactions: TwoofHearts
Dec 22, 2019
“Stay” playing cards have a fresh colour on the back, I recommend you to check them out!
Also surf playing are good.;)

May 12, 2019
Lynchburg Va
Hey all,

I have a friend who loves the beach and loves functional playing cards, and I was wondering if there are any good decks you guys know of that are both beach-inspired and feel good to handle (preferably not the kinds of cards that are only for design). Any help would be great!
Shin Lim’s Aloha deck at shinlimmagic.com are palm leaf type things along with 1st playing cards v3 on eBay. I’m not sure how beach like you want them but those are both very tropical.

MickaelD

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2019
Summer nocs orange and blue are nice for any summer setting including the beach. You might be lucky and find some at art of play or vanishing but most ppaces are out of stock.

Reactions: ihave5sisters
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results