The Complete Artifice Collection “Ellusionist”

Apr 3, 2018
Hello all,

Artifice decks have had a great run... but are now there discontinued. For Ellusionist, Artifice was their flagship deck. Now they are selling their last batch of blue decks and then they are done.

Although they’re all still available on eBay and card dealers, in a couple of years they be hard to find.

Metal Card Case
Gold “Black Club”
Black Club
Red (limited)
Red mini
Blue (first edition)
Blue (v2)
Blue min
Tundra (white)
Tundra mini
Green
Green mini
Purple
Purple mini
Gaff Deck
Angle Z gaff deck

Feb 20, 2017
France
I have :
Gold “Black Club”
Blue (first edition) ?
Blue (v2) ? (I don't know which one I have between the Blue v1 and blue v2 how can I know ?)
Tundra (white)
Green
Purple

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Nice collection. I always like the understated elegance of the Artifice decks, especially the version 1 decks without the border. Maybe it is time to put some of my red decks on eBay.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Which ones? The red ones? Those were meant to be limited from the get-go.

The rest of the designs were discontinued for the simple reason that we have too much stuff in our warehouse.

Apr 2, 2020
Has everyone forgotten about these decks yet?

I’m new at all this but I just got a Blue v2 deck. This will be another thing that appeals to me because I love collecting and I’m already all about it. My first three decks are this one, Keeper Blue and Arcane.
Also have some T11 Monarchs and Unions in route.

Apr 2, 2020
After just several days with the Artifice Blue deck, these feel fantastic.
Also, I’m finding already that I like cards with borders on the backs. I have a deck of Black Ghost and Arcanes, and I will still collect those kinds of decks because I do like the art on them, but they don’t seem to look as cool when handling cards.

I’m new though so.....?

Apr 3, 2018
They made so many decks... But if they made one more, what would it be?

For me a Gold Tundra deck would be awesome. White and gold!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results